''Wait... they're voiced by the same person?!''

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Knock-Out from Transformers Prime is voiced by Daran Norris, who voiced Go-To from Kotor 2, also he voiced the Doctor on Taris from the first Kotor. When i found out i admit i squee'd a little...

for those who are unfamiliar...

Knock-Out is the red one.

and Go-to

There is another voice actor from Kotor who voices a character in TF Prime as well but i can't remember who...

ila

Jul 29, 2008
I've played way too many games that have Wendee Lee voicing a character. It's almost unnerving. I also started replaying Star Ocean The Last Hope and came to the frightening realization that Reimi is voiced by Laura Bailey, who also voices Rise in Persona 4.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Vausch said:
Epic Fail 1977 said:
direkiller said:
Epic Fail 1977 said:
Luke Skywalker (i.e. Mark Hamill) is The Joker. This blows my mind.
He is also Fire Lord Ozai, Red Skull,Solomon Grundy and Stickybeard from Code name Kids next door

he is the villain for like half the shows from my childhood
I don't recognise a single show you just named lol. But I've read that he is a prolific voice actor.
In order: Avatar the last airbender, Superhero Squad Show, Justice League/Unlimited, Code Name: Kids Next Door.

He's also the Hanukkah Zombie in Futurama, Skips in Regular Show, and Undergrowth in Danny Phantom.
...and it's at this point that I am now gobsmacked. Hamill did ALL THOSE VOICES?!?

*Vader voice* Impressive...most impressive.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Femshep and the female pc sylvari in GW2 is voiced by the same person. Jennifer Hale. It's the coolest one I've experienced.

Also, Keith David was in Requiem for a dream and Mass effect. I recognized his voice first, when I saw the movie, after playing some of the games. They're quite different characters, so it was a bit weird.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
arc1991 said:
Knock-Out from Transformers Prime is voiced by Daran Norris, who voiced Go-To from Kotor 2, also he voiced the Doctor on Taris from the first Kotor. When i found out i admit i squee'd a little...

for those who are unfamiliar...

Knock-Out is the red one.

and Go-to

There is another voice actor from Kotor who voices a character in TF Prime as well but i can't remember who...
He also voiced Timmy Turner's dad.
He always wanted a red sports car. Now, he IS a red sports car!

OT: The narrator on Thomas the Tank engine has been many famous people, including George Carlin, Ringo Starr, Alec Baldwin, and James Bond!
<spoiler=James Bond>
<youtube=ZMvvXrOsk2E>
<youtube=gIaFeKtBf9U>

<spoiler=George Carlin>
<youtube=lqvLTJfYnik>
<youtube=WUc4CUOhuBo>

<spoiler=Ringo Star>
<youtube=BRu-oEwA0Ec>
<youtube=74tWHnip77k>

<spoiler=Alec Baldwin>
<youtube=QTj47rcuM-4>
<youtube=-btepjB3N_8>

George Takei and other famous actors go on Transformers pretty often
<spoiler=Transformers>
Judd Nelson: Hot Rod/Rodimous Prime
<youtube=k1SNgRxiyF0>
Leonard Nimoy: Galvatron
<youtube=yLtzA0A7w90>
George Takei: Yoketron and Alpha Trion
<youtube=c4KqFH7ChA4>
<youtube=6xkjh8oUihE>
Eric Idle: Wreck-Gar
<youtube=05V3ttZoz3Y>
Jeffery Combs: Ratchet (Conains Spoilers!)
<youtube=nRlxWGdzlkw>
Nolan North: Smokescreen
<youtube=8_lfClWmdx4>
Dwane "The Rock" Johnson: Cliffjumper
<youtube=4OFicnp3B9o>
Oron Welles as Unicron. This was his final role.
<youtube=hzNsOGt3bHk>

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
I still find it hard to believe that the voice of Lawrence Fletcher from Phineas & Ferb is also Riff-Raff from the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Also I like how Dee Bradley Baker seems to have voiced every minor or silent character in cartoon history: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048389/

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
Not a too long list, but....

also Voiced

Thanks Rick May, for giving us two Badasses! :D

"Can't let you do that Spy!" (sorry, could not resist!^^^)

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
(don't know if it was mentioned)
Mathew Mercer voiced

and he voice Iron Man, not Punisher. But hell, Norman Reedus voiced punisher, so it's two in one.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I don't know how many of you have ever watched Kim Possible, but it is an absolute goldmine for this kind of thing. Especially since they seemed to bring in pretty well know actors for ridiculously small parts. I mean, you've got John Dimaggio, Patrick Warburton and Nicole Sullivan all playing regular parts.

By the way, if you've seen both Kim Possible and Scrubs, prepare to have your mind blown.

Jill Tracy

is

Shego​

Anyway, other than those three, Kim Possible has featured Tara Strong, Grey Delisle, Jennifer Hale, Neil Flynn, Donald Faison, Richard Steven Horvitz, J.K. Simmons, Christopher McDonald, Elliot Gould, George Takei, Fred Savage and Ron Perlman... All in pretty minor roles or background characters. I could go on, but I literally don't think I can get them all down and do it justice.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Nancy Cartwright is Rufus the naked mole rat. Derp.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I genuinely had no idea that Tara Strong voiced Harley Quinn and Juliet Starling until her birthday (when someone made a tribute image featuring all the characters she's voice acted for/as). My mind was officially blown.

It also explained why I instantly adored those characters. Tara Strong is an amazing voice actress. (Though it took a while for me to distinguish between Twilight Sparkle and Juliet Starling.. They sound so similar!)