Waking Nightmare Simulator 2022: The DALL-E AI Image Generator

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
ZW026xBL.jpg

"Hannah Spearritt fighting a xenomorph". I tried all the members of S Club 7 fighting Xenomorphs on Craiyon, Deepai and Stable Diffusion, and that was the best result, from Deepai (with enhancement...not editing, using their editor turned her into a Xenomorph as well, which was not what I told it to do).

Got a lot of pictures of just Xenomoprhs, or sometimes with random people (who don't resemble anyone from S Club 7) fighting them. Got some pictures of Rachel Stevens by herself with no fighting or Xenomorphs, and sometimes she or Hannah Spearritt were hanging out with Xenomorphs with no fighting.

I was a bit bored, and this didn't really help.

(Also, telling Chatgpt to write an episode of Viva S Club in Lovecraft style doesn't give very impressive results)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
While "Werewolf who is a schoolteacher" in Craiyong just gives me pictures of werewolves, who, admitteldy, might be schoolteachers for all I know, there's also these from DeepAi
LVHYJLud.jpg

Which, that's not bad, but she looks like a schoolgirl rather than a school teacher. To edit, asking it to make her older and more muscly:

fbCdywLk.jpg

But what if she was only slight older, more muscly, had glasses and was carrying books?

YSi4Fx67.jpg

The books must be carried by her feet or something. Also, this new one:

89O36EoS.jpgI I like this.

And, this one from stable diffusions, which...ok, technically, yes.
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
craiyon_025305_A_fierce_lady_frankenstein_hunts_through_twisted_woods.png

They've improved the site recently. I like how it offers reasonable suggestions based on your last choice, and I can follow them (with some tweaking) for a while, getting interesting ideas. Also you can select one and enhance it, which is nice.

Reactions: gorfias

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, not like the description, but I like those.

(Also annoying that the AI giving suggestions comes up with stuff the AI doing the drawings cant interpret)

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I got this from the prompt "an anthropomorphic wolf dressed like Strelok from the STALKER games".

craiyon_004218_an_anthropomorphic_wolf_dressed_like_strelok_from_the_stalker_games.png

Which isn't what I wanted, but is also fucking rad? If that left eye wasn't messed up this would be nearly perfect.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, usually it totally fails to deliver what you asked for (which is annoying when it was one of its own suggestions), but comes up with something cool. Tried DeepAI editor to fix the eye, but it didn't want to.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Comparing some old results from earlier in the thread to new results with the same prompt. These were all generated with the mode set to 'none'. The screenshot button wasn't working for me, so I just clipped it myself.
Old:

New:
Capture.JPG

Old:

New:
Capture.JPG

Old:

New:
Capture.JPG

Old:

New:
Capture.JPG

Old:

New:
Capture.JPG

In one sense they have 'improved' the AI to make 'better' drawings, but in actuality the quality of the 'art' has gone way down. The old generator gave out fantastically demented surrealist art that made me excited in a way that I cannot explain. I wish there was still an option to use the old generator.

Reactions: Kwak

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
In one sense they have 'improved' the AI to make 'better' drawings, but in actuality the quality of the 'art' has gone way down. The old generator gave out fantastically demented surrealist art that made me excited in a way that I cannot explain. I wish there was still an option to use the old generator.
In my experience, if they have a close up of a person it looks "better" nowdays, but if the figure is part of a landscape and you enlarge the pic and zoom in, you still get the weird stuff.