Watch Disney's Paperman Animated Short Right Here

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Then I read the Escapist comments, and you ruined everything. Bunch of sourpusses. "How dare you enjoy a fluffy and pretty silly little love story! It's got to have a real message behind it and a reason to see it beyond "it's pleasant"! I hate having my time wasted!"

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
josemlopes said:
Riobux said:
Dude, I also didnt enjoyed that much because of "Hey! Magic! Will you look at that!?" but you are seriously overthinking this.

Its a short love story by Disney about two characters that want to find love. Thats it, thats all there is to think about it, the guy doesnt care that he looses his job, the girl doesnt care that the paper doesnt fucking stop, all they care is finding love because its a short love story by Disney.
Humour maaaaan. Yes, I didn't really care for the film at all, but the exageration was for humour purposes. What, you think the pictures with the taglines were to prove a serious point?

Jumplion said:
Riobux said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68VXKMZT1Q

Man, dude, it's okay if you didn't like it to the extent that others did, but chillax.

Personally? I loved it. Being an aspiring animator, the animation itself is fluid and expressive, damn beautiful at times. I want to say about half of what you are saying is exagerated or doesn't really exist at all (point #2, nothing suggest that -hours- past or what she is in the office for), but you really just got to ease up on the thing.

They make a better love story in 5 minutes than Twilight does in 5 movies, as one YouTube commenter said. We can at leat agree to that :p
You quote Family Guy and you reiterate the same tired comment of "OH LOOK HOW BAD TWILIGHT IS!"? No wonder you thought I was being entirely serious.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Riobux said:
You quote Family Guy and you reiterate the same tired comment of "OH LOOK HOW BAD TWILIGHT IS!"? No wonder you thought I was being entirely serious.
Not that much of a fan of Family Guy, to be honest, just felt the quote fit.

Chillax, as I said earlier. Is allllllll chill man.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
lacktheknack said:
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Then I read the Escapist comments, and you ruined everything. Bunch of sourpusses. "How dare you enjoy a fluffy and pretty silly little love story! It's got to have a real message behind it and a reason to see it beyond "it's pleasant"! I hate having my time wasted!"
What? You want us not to be cynical and jaded?

Captcha: hissy fit

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
Well, the animation was superb, and it was cute and all and I certainly liked it, but it felt too much like a Hallmark commercial for me to really love it.

Personally, I prefer the Pixar shorts. La Luna was brilliant.