WATCH OUT! WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
The ending of Kingdom Hearts II.

When Sora and Riku reflect Xemnas' lazers and it's just...

Guuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... It's a thing of beauty.

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Picking of 5 people in a row with headshots fired as fast as the sniper rifle can go without missing would probably be my top one. It's pretty amazing how much I will miss a shot I spent times setting up then have amazing aim while firing rapidly. Also killing 5 people and a dispenser with 4 grenades as demo, killing a total of 16 people as soldier in a non stop respawn rush (it was a server with fast respawn and I was pretty near the respawn room) with only one small health and ammo pick up in the room, and having literally the entire enemy team rush me in degroot because I was kicking their asses so bad. I didn't actually survive the last one but it sure made me feel awesome.
As for a non TF2 one, my WiFi team in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

Manoose47

Dec 8, 2010
charging out ahead of our army and destroying the enemy commander in single combat in front of both sides in mount and blade: Warband BOOM!!!!

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Carrying my defending team to a win in BF3. I must have gotten thirty kills that game, 20 from the final MCOM defense alone. I honestly thought we were going to lose, but then I just started mowing down the other team where they were trying to push through.

Fairly sure they would have lost without me... Feels so good to be important.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Serious Sam 3's takedowns are so "yep, I don't give a fuck" - thus, badass. He's like, "yep, you're shooting me with a minigun." *snaps neck* ...though with so many bodily orifices being violated, it makes me feel Sam is perhaps just a really cheap surgeon.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Killing anyone with CQB in Splinter Cell: Conviction. The interrogation scenes too, to be fair.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Any time in either Batman Arkham game, where you face a large group of thugs, and beat them all without taking any damage. Makes me feel SOOOO badass.

Seriously, that's a hard feeling to beat.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
I got two players for a Warhammer Fantasy game thats been up in the air for 3 months, and found out that my apparent dumbass move in the last game (knocking over a shelf of tomes in a shrine to chaos) not only was an AWESOME idea because it fucked over the GM and sequence-broke the campaign, but in doing so I got the entire party an extra reward

so go me and my reckless, poisoned Roadwarden

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the
lamentation of their women

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Fighting Fatalis in MHFU with my lance. Or even my S&S. Just feels epic when you win with about 4 seconds left a sliver of health and haven't had healing items for the last 30 minutes.

But something even better than that was getting the Open Season medal while playing team slayer in Halo 3. All I can say is Holy.Fucking.Shit. Did I ever feel like an epic badass after I did that.

Also in Halo 3 I once timed a Bubble Shield perfectly to block a Spartan Laser aimed at my head. Or beating 2 guys at their own shotty snipers forge map, 48-12 (didn't actually win since they kicked me and my friend)

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Batman Arkham City.

My friend was over my way, and he saw that I DL the Robin DLC. He was like "Dude, robin is so fucking Gay. I refused to even download that shit."

I put on the riddler Revenge- Rooftop Rumble-.

Nohra

Aug 9, 2008
MajorTomServo said:
-cr0wning witches in L4D
This only works for me when I do it with a pump shotgun. But damn it feels good.

Scoring 1000+ points in a single charged plascannon blast in Exterminatus feels pretty damn good too.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Sticking C4 to a pursuing jeep, jumping back to my own (moving) car, standing on the roof and tethering the jeep to the guardrail so the line goes taut and the car sails over the edge of a cliff, then blowing it up as it falls, then doing a doughnut and driving off at 90 miles per hour in my sports car in Just Cause 2. God I love that game.

Also, the time I got twelve decapitations with the Eyelander in TF2. "FREEDOM!"

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
There's a fair few, top 3 has to be:

35+ yard free kicks in Fifa 12 and 50+ yard goals as well (at the moment these are the ones that make me a little bit tingly inside)

Single/Double-tap headshot in Counter-Strike against someone who is in the better position (also flick shots)

Landing perfect C-Viper/Ryu combos in SF4AE resulting in a perfect. (Always makes me feel like Daigo)

thirion1850

Aug 13, 2008
Minigun, no medic, enemy spawn.

Alone.

Come at me. I ain't dying for the next 15 minutes as far as I'm concerned.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Suiciding a landing Dragon in Skyrim and ending up defeating it by sheer luck with a Longsword randomly lifted off the ground in panic, resulting in a finishing move that made me feel like my last stand was something that would be sung about in Taverns for years to come.

Also, Ballistic Fist kills in New Vegas. When it goes into Slow-Motion for the Legion Assault on that last poor Raider... Oh God yes...

And every time I go back onto Modern Warfare 2 with my Riot Shield to fight some friends. Them standing tossing grenades and spraying, bullets whizzing past my ears as explosions go off all around me, only to leap at them and turn them into paint on the walls. Every Time I can't help but grin and imagine my own little Soundtrack in the background.

Neekoolawous

Jun 8, 2010
Skyrim
- That one rare finishing move as a werewolf where you grab someone by the head and throw them at the nearest wall
- Going outside to find THREE dragons in the sky trying to get at you (bonus points for using your dragon call shout for a total of 4 bad-asses in the sky at once)

Metroid Prime 1
- Walking into a new area and grabbing 3 missile expansions in under 15 seconds.
- The wavebuster hack in the Ridley battle (Only works in the Gamecube version unfortunately)
- That one cutscene after beating the Omega Pirate (GC version)

Majora's Mask
- Binge drinking Chateau Romani when you have too much money to waste.

Pokemon
- Walking through Mt. Moon without encountering a single zubat.

Portal 2
- Speedrunning so that the loading screen sessions are longer than the actual playing sessions.

TF2:
- Shanking every player pushing the cart within a timespan of 2 seconds (spy)
- That one moment where someone blasts epic montage music over the mike and your winning ability goes way up.