WATCH OUT! WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!

Adellebella

Sep 9, 2011
Ahh...

When I, the healer, keep my group afloat during a massive dungeon/raid/etc.

Headshots in Fallout 3/NV.

Clearing a whole room, unseen, in Skyrim.

Looking at all my thralls, blood slaves, beautiful house, and massive riches in Morrowind (I'm an evil fucker in Morrowind).

God of War. What? Just God of War - that whole game makes me feel like a badass.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
MajorTomServo said:
Freezy_Breezy said:
All I've been playing recently is Saints Row the Third.

So, basically the entire game
Clearing out the penthouse with "Power" playing in the background?

Awww yeah.
Damn, that part was fucking awesome!

realist1990

Nov 18, 2011
surg3n said:
Headshot on a moving target from a decent distance in BF3... It's just epic, when you let 1 shot fly and it hits the target right in the dish. I like the SVD scope for this, seems to make the most sense when trying to judge drop-off adjustment.

Ohh, or hiding in some boxes or broken scenery and watching the enemy run right past, then you get them in the back - it's most effective when you do that to about 5 or 6 guys before they realise where you are.

Also, killing anyone in a helicopter in BF3, then watching it plummet :D.
thats the best way I have have ever heard camping descibed

surg3n

May 16, 2011
realist1990 said:
surg3n said:
Headshot on a moving target from a decent distance in BF3... It's just epic, when you let 1 shot fly and it hits the target right in the dish. I like the SVD scope for this, seems to make the most sense when trying to judge drop-off adjustment.

Ohh, or hiding in some boxes or broken scenery and watching the enemy run right past, then you get them in the back - it's most effective when you do that to about 5 or 6 guys before they realise where you are.

thats the best way I have have ever heard camping descibed
Indeed :D - that's what I like about BF3, I can camp and snipe, but it's not like you can do the same thing every time... not without getting a knife in the neck before very long - just depends who your playing with I guess.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Well just yesterday, I started a new character in Skyrim. I made an archer. Since he was my second character I made him perfectly and was sporting a fine hunting bow and upgraded leather armor before I even ran the first mission (Bleak Falls). A bit farther into the game I'm running around outside whiterun and notice a little bandit fort underneath a small mountain. So I scale my way up the mountain and dispatch each bandit from the very top, 4 arrows, 4 kills. Then when I go to loot the bodies I notice that 3 of the 4 kills were in the heart from the back, and one guy died with an arrow to the thigh (mind you with my angle I had to shoot him through a little slit because he was hiding in this shelter thing). That made me feel badass.

About 5 minutes after I'm stealth killing more bandits only to hear a roar and a change in music and to see a dragon swooping down. Bastard chased me all the way from some little dungeon to Rorikstead.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
ANY time you completely dominate a player in BF/CoD/whatever who has the name of "lolo-pr0-snipah-master-shootah-killa". Hopefully it dents their ego and sometimes makes them ragequit.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Rhymer said:
surg3n said:
Blowing a jet straight up with an RPG and have the burning wreckage land two feet behind you.

I nearly fell off my chair from the insane amounts of awesome.
I see your RPG Jet takedown and raise you a barrel-rolling tank and hitting some poor sniper in the process. It took me a few seconds to realise what I'd done and then I let out a roar of "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!"

That or taking out an enemy helicopter and getting a double kill and then getting a friendly fire. The wreckage landed on my team-mate. I laughed so hard. :')

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
boss fights in PSOBB... i modded the game to play Blue Dragon's "Eternity" as the boss music... every time i feel invincible...

any time my SATO MAG makes me invulnerable in PSOBB... i pull out my double saber and rush EVERYTHING unleashing just a Huney tidal wave of destruction...

whenever i have 1 bullet left in a weapon (usually a sniper, but sometimes an AR as well and i don't realize it) and i make a kill with that one bullet

and this one time in Halo Reach i made my Spartan 3 look like Sam Fisher in campaign... it was the Long Night of Solace mission (on heroic) in the bridge area (the control center) i was able to assassinate ALL the elites in the bridge then shotgun the face off the grunt... i felt like a god...

ediblemitten

Mar 20, 2011
Civil war questline, charging a stormcloak controlled fort.

Three stormcloaks suddenly run out to confront me at the top of the stairs. I charge up a power attack, and slice through all three with a single blow from my ebony greatsword, killing all of them.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Whenever I assassinate someone in Halo Reach, there is nothing quite like watching your guy jump onto the back of an alien that is a head taller than him and smiling in satisfaction as a neck is snapped.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Freezy_Breezy said:
All I've been playing recently is Saints Row the Third.

So, basically the entire game
This.
I've yet to play a part in that game where I don't feel like a total badass. For example, I just shot a bunch of helicopters down with two pistols.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
It might not be that hard, but slaughtering an entire Firefight wave with nothing but a pistol on Reach makes me feel good. Real good.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Grand Theft Auto IV Multiplayer:
I duck into an alley for the machine gun and turn to see an enemy car barreling down the street. He's coming straight at me, shooting out the window the entire way. My thumb twitches, hitting the jump button.
"I'm screwed," My neurons have time to fire through my brain. I see my character jump straight up in the air. The car smashes into the back wall and I land on top of it, stumbling slightly. His head is right between my feet! He realizes he hasn't finished me and starts to try shooting out the window as I unload the entire mag into the car.
Now I have a ride!

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Skyrim: dual wielding conjured swords against 3 bandits and a conjurer. Killing the conjurer with one of those slow-mo execution-style finishers, then killing both the bandits at THE EXACT SAME TIME with a critical-hit double swing. They were both bum-rushing me at the time, so it looked like I parted them with my swords, and they both fell to either side of me.
Bad. Ass.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
These three videos from back when I played Halo Reach made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I was in a 3v3 swat match, and my two team mates left me. So it was me vs 3 guys. I don't normally t-bag a lot, but these guys insisted on t-bagging me, so I got pretty aggressive. I also won, it was pretty great.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=11175316&player=xTechnoProx

In this one was a swat pistols match, and two guys were camping the elevator there the whole match, and I came in there and basically did this every time:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=10653414&player=xTechnoProx

And lastly, this one was probably my favorite. My friend and I assassinated two enemy players at the same time right near each other.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=10516284&player=xTechnoProx