Watch Tonight's Sony Event Live on The Escapist

Full

Sep 3, 2012
What is going on right now in front of my eyes.

Why are there three people just playing with puppets?

EDIT: Jeez, and the audience is hyped as hell for it.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
ivc392 said:
RicoADF said:
ivc392 said:
Half on the console is based on online streaming and other "all-ways-online" services... hope you have google fiber..
That has me concerned. Yes the net can handle it, but this is a console not a PC, its supose to be portable and offline compatible. hmm
Well, they are just announcing the thing. Hell, we have yet to see the console. All we know is that it will have a shit load of on-line streaming services and that's kinda what everybody was expecting. I mean, with the "we must kill used games" fuss and the fact that there's not that much room for graphic improvement...
I said concerned, I didn't say I was angry or anything. Eagaly waiting for more details, for the most part I'm loving what I see

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I have no idea what I just saw... is that like... the new Rock Band or something?!? XD

EDIT: Oh man, they called up a Capcom guy. BOOOOOOOOOO!

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
josemlopes said:
Its lagging like hell
Glad it isn't just me. I've been having issues with this stream since I started it. It's actually getting worse by the minute.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Jeeze Capcom, just because you've been making boring and derivative games doesn't mean your stage show has to follow suit.

ivc392

Aug 26, 2010
Resident Evil instilled fear? It needed better graphics? dude... Its like... ah, fuck it...

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Are they pretending that the video is gameplay or something with the HUD thing? My image was lagging so I didnt get the full idea behind the trailer

seditary

Aug 17, 2008
Please don't make me angry Squeenix. Please.

Dammit, I knew it. We've already seen this.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
"Square Enix's relationship with us dates back 16 years and has been shit ever since!"

XD

EDIT: Didn't they show this video months ago?

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
Oh great, Square Enix is up next. I wish the lag for the Capcom was better, that kinda looked cool. YAY MORE ACCENTS! Great Preasure!

Edit: Oh come on! We've already seen this from LAST year. You think we didn't somehow see this already?