Watch Video of the New Animated Login Screen for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Scott Mansley

Mar 29, 2010
Two people commented about the frequent WoW news... Have they not seen the amount of (Awesome) Minecraft news as of late?

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
When you make a statement like that you need to follow it up with some support. "It's droll" "Too Heavy" Whatever your problem is, state and then back it up.

tyriless

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, but he is sitting on capital of the Alliance (at least as far as the players are concerned). It's like Godzilla hanging out in Tokyo or the Independence Day saucer looming over New York. It builds dread. Also, no other WoW villian has personally attacked a capital city. Even the Lich King never entered SW or Ogrimmar when he sent out his army.

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
What they should do now is every april 1st replace this with a rick roll. I would have respect for blizzard if they did XD

DancePuppets

Nov 9, 2009
I'm going to miss seeing Icecrown Citadel every time I log in, it's one of the most beautiful sights in all of WoW.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Oh god, the sound effect when he huts his paw back down is horrendous! Jarred so much for me, lol.

unwesen

May 16, 2009
AngryMongoose said:
unwesen said:
Now I get why Deathwing is called Deathwing. With those jaws he could never eat properly, poor mutant, and starved to death.
He's immortal. It might explain why he's so angry.
Yes, an eternity without cookie dough ice cream will do that to you.