Water!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
So Escapist, how many glasses of flat out water do you drink on average?

I've been starting to replace all my spontaneous pop impulses with glasses of water because it makes little difference when you're really hot. That said, I've only managed to get to about 2-3 glasses per day. I usually drink more milk or orange juice than water.

Oh and I'm thinking about getting ready to ambush my friend with my supersoaker. Haven't had a good watergun ambush in ages around these parts.

Cheers mates.

*downs a glass*

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Obligatory:

Water? Never touch the stuff, fish fuck in it!

Um... not many. Only when I go out.

Snow Fire

Fluffy Neko Kemono
Jan 19, 2009
Zero glasses, water is not even in the same league as white grape juice, not even close.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
I only end up drinking it when I'm really really thirsty, pretty much the only time water tastes good.

I really should drink more of it though.

AndrewF022

Jan 23, 2010
Plenty... Theres a ton of it in beer.

I also second your ambush plans haha. Throw some water bombs into the mix as well. Good times.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I drink about five or six bottles a day, excluding anything flavored. I've got a problem with kidney stones and I've been phasing out my addiction to soda for healthier alternatives(down from four sodas a day to one or none a day! Woot!) and I'm trying to drop some pounds for a role in a film. So far both prospects are working nicely, if slowly.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Here and there, every now and then. And in the summer, quite a bit. (I have to count both regular water and Crystal Light, you see.) We laugh at the concept of a drought in Pittsburgh. Oh no! There has been less rain than a fucking huge amount of it, and we live by some rivers! WHAT WILL WE DOOOO?!?!?!?!

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
More now than I do usually, because I'm in a mandatory exercise program so it's necessary. Still, I don't like to drink straight water. I prefer tea.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I can't even remember the last time I drank a glass of just water. The only time I drink water is when I need to take a pill, or something.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Around 4 or 5 glasses a day, I don't drink much actually which is kinda weird considering I live in the desert right now [small](Also Canada I laugh at you're definition of heat)[/small], that may explain why my skin gets dry and starts opening up and bleeding, note to self drink more water.
And well add another 2 glasses a day, but of other things like Orange juice or milk, I'm not a big fan of pop.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Kaleion said:
[small](Also Canada I laugh at you're definition of heat)[/small]
I define everything above 32 degrees Celsius hot. 40 is insane. To those who live above the 40 line, I wave at you from a distance. I'll take my -30 and lower winters anyday compared to that hot. :p

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY MILK AS LONG AS LONG AS A TAKE IN BREATH! D:<

I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THEN A WATER DRINKER!

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Mum thinks i thoroughly overdose on water lol, but in all seriousness i tend to drink around 2-3 litres per day on average.. sometimes more.

PS im also not one for glasses of water... i usually drink from bottles or large cups :p

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Maybe 1 or 2 glasses of just water a day. I'm not a huge water drinker, give me some milk or juice over water any day.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Redlin5 said:
Kaleion said:
[small](Also Canada I laugh at you're definition of heat)[/small]
I define everything above 32 degrees Celsius hot. 40 is insane. To those who live above the 40 line, I wave at you from a distance. I'll take my -30 and lower winters anyday compared to that hot. :p
That's actually pretty reasonable, I'm not from here so I can barely take the 40 somethings°C we have on average, but at least it's not humid I prefer the way dry heat saps my energy over the way humid heat does, not to mention you sweat a lot less, as for cold, I think it's more bearable because damn winter clothes are stylish, here I can't wear suits because I'd die while walking on my way to work, and I look damn good on suits, but then again the lowest I've been is -16°C so what do I know about cold, I've only been to the snow once though, and it was awesome, but I caught a cold from rolling on it, of course you probably hate snow, I hear people that live on places where it snows hate it.

I just realized that maybe they don't get snow in all of Canada, so that last thing I said may be way off.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Zero. Water tastes gross. If I'm going to be drinking something, it'll be something that actually tastes good, like iced tea.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY MILK AS LONG AS LONG AS A TAKE IN BREATH! D:<

I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THEN A WATER DRINKER!
Didn't know I struck a nerve here... o.o
wintercoat said:
Zero. Water tastes gross. If I'm going to be drinking something, it'll be something that actually tastes good, like iced tea.
Water is tasteless for the most part. Depends a little on the source of course but cold water all tastes the same to me and that taste is pretty much negligible.

Kaleion said:
The first three months of snow isn't so bad. It's the next three months of snow that really begin to make us dream of summer.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
A bottle and a half of water per day. If I'm working however it's two bottles since I get really thirty in work since I haven't drank any after I get in and break time (I do take a quick sip when my getting in/ break time is over).

FYI I rarely did any fizzy drinks anymore (only wehn I'm in FKC/ Mc Donals etc or someone bring some over) and I drink juice for lunch and dinner and tea or milk for any other times.