We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

TophatEmperor

Feb 12, 2012
The Man heard shuttles landing near him, ten Armored Soldiers appeared armed with Assault Rifles

"m'lord!, we arrived to get you!"

The man gave a sigh of relief

"thank god you guys shown up, i am sure if i lasted here for another second i would have been killed"

The Man got on the shuttle and flew off, Leaving the Battle scene

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte and Laura looked at each other, then the building...

"Hmmm... Unless we get a clean look at him, I can't use Ignition Boost on him..." mumbled Charlotte.

Laura and rest of the Schwarzer Hase, began firing at the building with their railguns

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The man was gasping heavily. He survived the attack but was injured. He was going to die soon, but he needed to do something. His mind was clouded. His gun had deteriorated at this point too.

He smelled the urine from behind a wall and kicked through.

He thought that the mechs would not fire upon the building so he dashed towards the urine-smelling man.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
Ooc: the sniper. I forget not everyone plays TF2. The sniper likes to carry around a jar of pee as a weapon.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC:...that would be me @Rosh ...it's a TF2 thing...although I still resent it somewhat...

"Be my guest lady. I'll be right behind you." Sniper said to Dalia. Then the 'man' crashed through a wall and charged at him. 'Bugger...' he though. He tried to aim, but the rail-gun fire made it difficult, so he just sprayed the area near the charging man, hoping to hit him.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: Ah, Team Hats 2... never mind... >_>

"Seize fire! Charlotte, the honors?"

Charlotte smiled. She boosted towards the enemy at incredible speeds, grey scale in hand...

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
The red coated man tried to shoot him, but the bullets only slowed him down. He still moved forward at a decent speed.

But then armored person who smelled of rot and fire swung a flaming sword at him. The blade hurt and pushed him back. The combination of the gunfire and the word stopped him from moving forward, and he could not attack back. He was finished off as the armored person burst through the wall and hit him in the chest with incredible power.

He went down. As he died his body melted away and his remains slithered away like insects.

A small part of his remains tried to carry away a small black box. The box was moving slowly towards an air vent.

Ooc: Well i gotta go. Hope i can be a catalyst to give the group a lead towards the virus maker. Maybe i'll be back (as a cool monster).

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Bloody hell." Sniper said as he watched the man get pulverized, then disintegrate. He saw a small black box and picked it up. "'Ello, 'ello. What's all this then?" he said to himself as he inspected the box.

Skrag The Summoner

Apr 20, 2011
suddenly a hail of las-gun fire surrounded the group and a loud booming voice proclaimed "by order of the imperial inquisition this area is to be purged of the infestation of Nurgles corruption in the name of the god emperor"

A old an sour man in full regimental regalia was standing on top of a ruined building. he Had a large claw in place of his right arm and he was surrounded by a group of men in full spec-ops uniforms.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Christ...what I wouldn't give to be in a nest a mile away from here..." Sniper said as he heard the new man announce his presence and rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: Character Intro time! PIC AND WHAT NOT! Everybody from the last Thread, ignore this... Note that the picture are for reference, as these are when they were 15-16 years old.

Practically my avatar... 26 years old. She has hardly changed her look, but do not anger...

Secondary character.... 26 years old. Military Super Soldier, a bit of a hardass

OoC: OK SERIOUSLY? IS EVERYONE TRYING TO ATTACK EVERYONE?!?!

Skrag The Summoner

Apr 20, 2011
OOC: my character is sebastian barrack the hero of Hades hive. To anyone who docent play war hammer he is part of the imperium of man(humans of the 41st millennium) an extremely xenophobic race and when they don't like something even remotely they kill it with fire.

Here is a quote from the imperial guard codex about Yarrack
Commissar Sebastian Yarrick is an Imperial Guard Commissar, famous for his involvement in the Second and Third Wars for Armageddon in the last century of the 41st Millennium. There he fought against the forces of the Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka. Yarrick was already old when the war began and was scheduled to retire on the day the Orks landed. He had had an excellent history serving with Armageddon's Planetary Defence Forces and a reputation for unswerving loyalty to the Emperor. In his youth he had learnt the Ork language from a captured raider and was an expert in the way the Ork mind worked.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
OoC: Never played Warhammer 40k... due to its super Angst

Charlotte, Laura and the Schwarzer Hase fly up to this man, lowering their helmets.

"What the hell are you aiming at?!" yells Charlotte.

"Lower your men's weapons... Or you face the Wrath of the Infinite Stratos Cadet Representatives..." growled Laura.

OoC: Please don't make me pull out my Mid-thread upgrades already... I have very special plans with them later on....

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Sniper put the box in his pocket and took aim at the man in charge of the soldiers with his rifle. Fixing the cross hairs over the man's forehead, he waits. "Just give me a reason wanker." he mumbles.

Skrag The Summoner

Apr 20, 2011
Yarrick walked up to the group and spoke in more of a friendly manner"Until this area is purged of Nurgles blight we are force by the decree of the emperor and the imperial inquisition to annihilate all sources of the chaos corruption, But if i was convinced that you have not been exposed by the chaotic infection of the chaos lord Nurgle." then he hardened his tone, drew his storm bolter and said "Although if i must a will draw upon the strength and guidance of the emperor and execute you all."