We Are Our Avatars II Over. Done. Finished. Other synonyms for complete.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Knife braces himself as the building shakes with mulitpule impacts. "Ugh, feels like someone's getting a little trigger happy out there." He says, moving through the building. He comes to a door, and peeks out, seeing several figures assembled outside it. He slowly closes the door, and backs away from it.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Charlotte and Laura shake their head, while the Schwarzer Hase members still have their railguns aimed around.

"You must be terribly mistaken. This is no longer the same universe that you're from."

"Chaos infection? You're probably mental. And there is no GOD Emperor here, the year is 2012."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"These girls don't know much about diplomacy. When someone says they're following orders from a GOD EMPEROR, you don't just say 'There's no such thing. You're crazy.'" Sniper said to himself.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Outisakanobody said:
"These girls don't know much about diplomacy. When someone says they're following orders from a GOD EMPEROR, you don't just say 'There's no such thing. You're crazy.'" Sniper said to himself.
OoC: Define Diplomacy.....

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
A call was heard from Laura's headset.

"Yes?... Very well... We are returning back to the Base!"

With that, the IS pilots left in blaze of speed, their Ignition Boost ability well out of range from any weapon

OoC: I'm gone... And I though of Diplomacy comes from having the bigger stick...weapon.. thing

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seeing that his friends with the big guns had left, Sniper slid down below the window he had been crouched in front of. He only hoped non of these crazy bastards had saw him.

OOC: It's not just the size of your stick. There are many other factors: when to swing, who to hit, how hard you hit them, and how many times. Just my thoughts.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"I think I'd be best if we try to stay out of the way of those loons for now." Sniper said in a hushed tone to Dalia. He stole a quick look out the window to see what was happening.

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Rod Kimble
jibjab963 said:
*Walks up from behind*
Hey guys! What are we doing?
Rod Kimble smashes through a nearby fence on his moped.
"JUSTICE!
And teaching people a kung fu move that would make a grown man crap himself and not know why."

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
IN THE NEARBY ALLEYWAY

A knight in blue starts to walk towards the building with all the commotion. "I knew those Techno-monks would mess up with that mystic gate. Hmmm, there seems to be something going on over there, might as well scout out this world, and might as well start here."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Sniper decided it would be safest to retreat further into the building and hope to be passed by. "Hey, lady, come on." He gestured for the woman to follow him.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
The knight walks into the building and sees the odd assortment of people in there, "What is going on around here?!?" he thinks, unfortunately announcing his presence by saying it at the same time.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Not sure if that's a good idea. The smoke could draw attention to our position." Sniper said as he blocked off the door with some furniture.

OOC: Not sure about the exact layout @Sable. Am also going to bed.