We Are Our Avatars III (Ended!)

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Shut up, you wench! Leave my friend be! Alicia shouted, despite knowing none but Lambda could hear her.
Lambda, do not listen to this woman.
She wishes to do nothing but do you harm.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Maybe? Can you describe it? I've been to a lot in those ten years." Joe looked over to Sable.

"Well... I originally got these flames when I fought a Titan named Hyperion. It's... kind of like a big glowy thing you can create when you have resolve to do something. I was like Tsuna that I can make it appear when I have the resolve to fight to protect the people I care about. I've been getting better at controlling it over the years too." Joe said as he stared at the flames that looked more like green electric sparks.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Roland shrugs, "I suppose he's just a kleptomaniac."
He picks up a dustpan, and begins to cook.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Listen to me, Lilah. They wish to place us in the Kabbalah and use it as a weapon to initiate Armeggedon. To destroy the world. They don't want us. They want to use us. That is all."
___

"Yes, Ragna. You care about him, don't you, Nu-13? Why not do away with this shell known as Lambda-11? Embrace your true self. Your soul. The life and soul of Nu. There is no such thing as Lambda-11, she is but a puppet. Don't listen to that voice in your head. That is a piece of Regulus. He did you all great harm."

InsomniacWolf

Jul 1, 2010
Gordon A sent a garden gnome into space. He's not exactly the pinnacle of mental stability.

He gathers the shattered pieces with the gravity gun, and makes a game out of launching them into the waste bin.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"A large Castle surrounded by a forest in the middle of an endless sky, that's how it looks. I thought I saw you in the forest near a large rock pile to the south of the castle."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Roland sits down, and closes his eyes.
"'Gordon A sent a garden gnome into space. He's not exactly the pinnacle of mental stability.' I suppose that's why then. I wonder how he'll react with the other Gordon."

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"I..." On Ailcia's advice, Lambda tried to just blot everyone out. However, Athena's words struck a chord. "I... I am not a puppet... I am my own person. Leave me be."

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Athena ducks and slams her staff into the ground. "Ice World!" Ice spreads and covers the ground around Athena and Lambda. "Ice Castle!" Giant walls of ice form and surround the two. "You are Nu-13. Kokonoe used your soul to bring life to this thing called Lambda-11. That is the truth."

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Well... I originally got these flames when I fought a Titan named Hyperion. It's... kind of like a big glowy thing you can create when you have resolve to do something. I was like Tsuna that I can make it appear when I have the resolve to fight to protect the people I care about. I've been getting better at controlling it over the years too." Joe said as he stared at the flames that looked more like green electric sparks.

"Ya I remember that place! I almost jumped off the side to see what was down at the bottom of the sky." Joe said to Sable.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The pot calls the kettle black!
She was caused you distress while I have been nothing but kind to you.
And we already eltablished that you are very much real and your own person.
Nu has nothing to do with it!
Do not heed this nonsensical prattling meant to make you doubt yourself.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"That's not what a kleptomaniac is. That's someone with Impulse Control Disorder." Rose explained to Roland. "And that's just being a nutter." Rose added after hearing what Roland just said.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
OOC: Okay, seriously, are you guys really able to sit here for hours on end and just make one line posts like this? Page one hundred and three in two days. It seems like if other people get together to do other things and are still a part of the plot and someone gets held up by something, they're automatically out of the RP for good because you guys just blaze on past them.