We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"But... all the secrets. And now this...? I don't like it..." Terra said to Jean, looking down at the ground as she did.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man approached the the being who was this realities incarnation of Death on this world*
I understand the importance of the issue at hand to this world, however I do not quite understand why you have summoned me here to record the transpiring events, as I have not yet figured out what sort of impact this may have to the world I am from.
----------------
OOC: captcha- margin of error
Rather slim given the circumstances I would say.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Well...like he said, there is a boat waiting just outside in the river, so we can leave at any time." Jean said to Kanji.

"It appears that I am." she said to Tao.

"Please Miss Terra. Have some faith in my master, and in me. He nor I would ever trick people into doing anything." she said to Terra as she patted her on the back.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight returned to the room. She had a small satchel bag strapped to her back. In it were a few odds and ends that she was able to find, including her book and a old tattered map of something called "North Am Ica (the text was slightly faded).

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"YAY!" Tao said cheerfully. "we just need to pack some Meat Buns and then we shall have the best road trip ever! Meow"

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight cleared her throat. "So, are we going then?" she said in a semi loud voice.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel turned to Terra and gave her a shrug. "Because he said he can give me what I want. I tend to respond well to that kinda thing."
Then he turned to Scout and gave him a smirk, then placed a hand on his hip and held the other out palm first in front of him. "Sorry, but that's a trade secret. I can't go around telling everyone how I pick up the ladies, otherwise I'd have way too much competition."

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight rolled her eyes at the two egocentric douchebags. They were like Trixie, only worse. Alot worse.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Terra looked up at Jean and smiled slightly. Nice words, to be sure. But had they any truth to them? Looking at Henry and said, "I don't know... You're just as confused as I am... Wait... Who are you?"

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight trotted over to Henry and floated out the map. "My name's Twilight, by the way"

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Your a pretty big dick shirtless dude. Anyway now let's see I got coffee. An extra hat. A syringe from the doc and a hey there's my other shirt and of course an endless supply of Bonk! along with a scatter gun and bat"

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao smiled at Nova who fell asleep in her chest. "you must of tired yourself out there, Nova lady! Meow" She said with glee.