We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"CRASH!? You're serious!?" Franky started to laugh quite loudly. "You are a real funny one, I like you. Have a good one Jameson." Franky have him a saluted wave, flicking his own ear once as he hopped back into his ball, closing the hatch behind. It took a minute before the hamsterball seemed to whir into life, and moved towards the lift rather casually.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Don Don shook his head. "afraid it will take a day, but I can promise no painful examinations. We just want to make sure any super plagues you're carrying aren't active. This is the... least painful way to do it."

Jameson waved goodbye to the rat, looking confused and weirded.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Super plagues... Couldn't we just call them plagues? Super plagues just sounds like a super villain army"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"If this is going to get me home sooner, then fine, I guess... But I'm not consenting to anything invasive." Gideon commented, blowing a mute sigh. "Anyway... What is this place really? You say it's a immigration office, but here we are, on a lift that looks like it belongs in a mine, and subjected to regulations to prevent pandemics. Not to mention how common it seems for people to just pop in here, given how you guys're dealing with it. All things considdered, I'd think this is some kind of space station..." He added, looking up the shaft once more, then looking back down to Don.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Don smiled, and activated the lift, sending it trundling up the shaft. "It's something like a space station, yeah. Some people say the buildings designed to be self sustaining in case of sudden insertion into space, though you'd have to look at the schematics to be sure."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"So. Not a space station, then. That didn't answer my question, though. What is this place?" Gideon questioned further, his voice becoming slightly agitated. "I mean... I heard talk of other dimensions, so is that what's going on here? Are we floating around somewhere inbetween time and space, or some other science mumbo-jumbo like that?"

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Waiting for the lift, Franky started checking on various instruments within his control room. 'That's strange...' he said as he looked at his own clocks and then through a monitor into the waiting area which also had a clock. 'Seems their time is running faster compared to mine, that's convenient at least. I guess I should be still thankful that it doesn't seem like too much happened, but this wrench is rather unpleasant.'

Glancing around at the other lingering people he sighed. 'Seems wherever this place is, it definitely ain't home, that's for sure.'

When the lift finally came he boarded it and waited for it to take him to where the other displaced people had gone.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"They've said we're in London, England, if that helps. That at least means we're not floating around somewhere." Seras said to Gideon, trying to be helpful.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Sudra groaned and rolled her eyes upon hearing she was being made to stay for the day. She crouched down to scoop her belongings back into her pouch and replied, "Very well. Jon-Jon and I shall stay here for the time being." As she boarded the lift, she added, "But only because I feel that whatever commotion occurred here is worth my attention."

Sudra paid little attention to the violent madman rapidly ejecting fluids from his body. Jon-Jon however looked to the man and growled for a moment.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Though she'd mainly been paying attention to herself and to the small raptor Sudra had brought along, Ness' attention snapped to Trevor as he suddenly vomited and openly took a piss break on the lift. Seeing him vomit up a bit of blood along with a LOT of white, she grunted and held her hand in front of her mouth, turning away and moving toward the wall closest to her.

[color=ff4599] Huh...? Really? You're feeling queasy over something like this? That was barely as bad as one of Yuki's happy hours. [/color]
[color=666666] ...Ugh... Don't remind me... [/color]

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Finally noticing the man, Sudra looked down at her dirt covered robes. She turned back to Trevor and angrily replied, "My being able to appreciate a healthy coating of earth on my body does not make me out to be a simpleton!" She crossed her arms and turned away from Trevor while upturning her nose, stopping to take a glance at her reptilian companion, to which Jon-Jon replied by making a low-pitched and quiet baying sound.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Remilia stared at Trevor in shock, then quickly turned away. [color=990000]This day just keeps getting better.[/color]

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Yeah, I was told that too. But I've never heard of the place, so the name doesn't mean much to me. Glad to hea--" Gideon began responding to Seras, but cut off when, out of the corner of his eye, noticed Trevor come to and vomiting, followed by him urinating. After the initial shock by seeing this behaviour, where Gideon stared in disbelief, he blinked pronouncedly several times, before groaning [sub]"Disgusting"[/sub] He muttered to himself. Looking back to Seras, he blew a sigh, before continuing. "As I was saying; I'm glad to hear that's not the case, at least."

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Emily and Jameson approached Trevor carefully, Emily moving to stay in his line of sight while Jameson moved to put himself behind Trevor.

Don frowned, and started the lift, leaving Trevor behind. "We can have him catch up once hes sober."

Rozlynn began pacing, eyes darting among the members of the group, and groaned. "I don't wanna go yet..." she muttered.

OoC just a reminder, Trevor's not on the lift yet.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Franky cocked an eyebrow as he saw Trevor's display, looking at the monitor. 'That man looks like he had a fun time.' he chuckled, giving the man the benefit of the doubt.

Frankly glanced around at the other people within the lift, somewhat confused as to why they were taking such offence to a man that was clearly drunk out of his gourd and was most likely displaced like various other people here, himself included. Seeing Rozlynn pacing back and forth, he piped up, the voice coming from the ball from a sort of speaker or something.

"Hey Rozlynn, babe. You need to calm down a little. Nothing's gonna get done with you pacin' back and forth but ruinin' those nerves of your's."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
After Don spoke, Gideon looked back to him. "Could you answer my question?" He asked with something of a pressing and increasingly agitated tone, the wierd situation getting on his nerves. "What is this place? I've asked this thrice now. If you can't tell me for whatever reason, then say that..."