We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Samus stumbled as the chair was pushed into her. She looked under the desk, looking for the source of the small sigh.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Biker clothes?" Franky repeated questioningly. "To the untrained eye maybe, but whatever, I'll call that even for what I said about your attire before. Sound fair Gideon?" He replied in a friendly manner.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Don shrugged to Gideon. "Only space we've got right now, I'm afraid."

Adam moved to one of the beds, the only one with hanging pictures, and flopped down, sighing.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Ness' smile dropped a bit. [color=666666] "...So you're at risk of dying, even more so than you would be if you were just going high speed... Then your size must be a bit of an advantage since it makes you a harder target to hit...." [/color] She mused a bit, not really liking the images coming into her head. Once Franky brought up the robotics, her smile came back in a small degree. [color=666666] "Well... mostly everything. The robots I make for fun are usually small, but I've worked on things like powersuits and collaborated on mechas. I'm an engineer at an R&D lab, so I see a lot of different types of jobs and requests." [/color] She explained, waving her finger around a bit as she did. [color=666666] "As such, I have to be a 'bookish beauty', as you put it, or I'd suck at my job." [/color]

[hr]

The woman who emerged from the smoke rubbed the back of her head as she looked down at the paper once again. [color=ff7777] ...8001? [/color] She was wearing a blue coat, tied at the waist with a white belt. A small shield symbol on the leftt sleeve showed that the outfit was some kind of uniform. Along with that, she wore white thighhigh socks with black boots. Two curly horns arc out from the side of her head and a small poofy mess of wool was situated near her buttocks, giving her a slightly animalistic look. A sheathed rapier was strapped to her right side as she wandered out of the smoke, coughing a small bit. Wide and somewhat frightened seafoam colored eyes scanned around until she noticed Samus looked at her. The woman blinked a bit before giving the other woman a small wave.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
It was a mouse under the desks, an electrical mouse... Well really calling it a mouse was bit of an insult considering the thing stood a foot and a couple inches on it's hind legs but that's what they called her. It tried to look the cutest it could and it was very talented at doing so since many times has she done this to get out of trouble

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Right, right... Well. It's better then sleeping out on the streets, I guess..." Gideon responded to Don, glancing towards him, his tone indicating he wasn't too certain of his own words. Looking back down to Frank, Gideon nodded once. "Fair 'nough, yeah."

Turning around, he walked further into the room, and looked the place over, specifically if any bed was positioned so that it offered some degree of privacy. "So, if that's not a biker outfit, what is it, then?" He asked Franky as he looked around.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Seeing the mouse thing, Samus reached for the Paralyser at her hip just in case, but her hand only found empty air. She frowned and stood up, to see the woolly lady wave at her. Unsure what to do, she tentatively waved back.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Aww when you say it like that, makes it sound like I'm helpless or something?" He said with a small grin. "But yes the small size definitely has its advantages." He said as he scratched his chin.

Franky seemed to be impressed with what Ness had done in her job. "That's rather good, it great to see the ladies with the brains to match, shame more don't follow that." Franky crossed his arms, shaking his head slightly.

"Well, I would probably just say clothing, don't bother with all that labels and brand crap. Biker attire would normally have way more leather, ya see. Can't stand leather myself, chafes far too much if you know wha' I mean." Franky said as he looked around to see Gideon.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The pikachu got out from under the table and looked at the two cattle prods. It jumped up and tried to grab one of them out of their
[hr]
Ethan was making some stir fry which despite being so young he seemed to be quite proficient at meanwhile Espeon was raiding the fridge for fish

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "Ah, thanks for the compliment!" [/color] Ness said, smiling genuinely. [color=666666] "I'm not saying you're weak, I'm just saying that your size gives you advantages. I'm guessing since your nickname is 'Wrecking Ball', you'd be pretty far from weak. How did you end up getting that title anyway...?" [/color]

[hr]

Seeing Samus wave back, the girl looked to her left and right before walking toward her and looking around again and then back to Samus with a confused expression. She didn't say anything just yet, but was obviously confused.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Never wore leather m'self, so I'll take your word for it. I can imagine what you mean, though. And I can relate on 'the not lookin' into clothing a whole lot' part." Gideon responded to Franky, turning around to look back down to Franky after having looked over the room sufficiently, and opting to ask about the other doors in the room later. "So that meltal ball y'got there? Is that only a land vehicle, or can you ride it elsewhere too? Because I heard something 'bout it being a space craft, or something."

In the time he was looking around, Gideon noticed Ethan going about his business, but decided to leave Ethan to his cooking for now.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Emily stared at Trevor, then jabbed forward, activating the cattle prod.

Normally, cattleprods would apply enough to startle a cow. These cattleprods were designed with alien equivalents in mind, which took lightning much more easily. This was enough to severely incapacitate a cow, and kill it if it had a heart condition.

Needless to say, it applied a fair bit more force.

Jameson pulled his own prod out of the pikachu's reach and applied his own prod to the back of Trevor.

[hr]

Gideon would spy a few beds in the back spaced farther apart. Adam was laying in one of those beds.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Seeing Samus back off as she advanced, the girl stopped in her tracks and then took a few steps backward herself, seeming ready to dodge at a moment's notice. Her confused expression persisted and even deepened a bit once she turned to see two men trying to prod another with cattle prods.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Ah no need for thankin' when credit is due." Franky waved his hand dismissively. "And 'Wrecking Ball' comes from the fact of well..." He pointed down to the hamster ball. "And that most end up in a wreck after trying to catch me. It's a pretty difficult feat, let me tell you." Franky grinned, most so in a humourous manner than a diabolical one.

"Well it is mainly a land vehicle, but it can be used for alternative mediums given the situation. It would be stupid not to have some sort of plan if you were launched into the water." Franky waved his finger at Gideon.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"So, it's more of an all-purpose vehicle. Right. And that makes sense, yeah. You don't be winning much races skining like a brick." Gideon responded to Franky, looking towards the hamsterball for a moment, trying to picture it moving around in the water, before looking back down to Franky himself. "Anyway. I'll let you finish your chat with the lady now. 'Till next time."

With that said, Gideon tipped his bowler hat, before turning around, and walking towards the back of the room, approaching Adam. However, he stopped half way to get a better look at Ethan as the boy cooked.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Samus looked around at all the commotion, trying to figure out what the hell she had gotten herself into.