We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Oct 10, 2011
"Ha, you didn't even flinch! I'm impressed!" She said as she backed off from the guard and turned to Viyang.

"Sorry cupcake, but this is about as calm as I get!" With a large grin on her face, she slowly walked up to Viyang, then extended her arm for a handshake. "The name's Gash."

She looked at the frightened girl and chuckled. "Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you. Eh... unless I don't see you and accidentally step on you or something."

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Likewise." She nodded and made a soft smile.

"It must be that woman with the giant sword back in the portal room. She is quite loud."

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Anik stood around, feeling a bit lost on what to do. She had thought about comforting the girl after all, but as she realized that several people already cared for her, she just listened.

Finally she produced a folding white cane out of her backpocket, which had been hidden by her hair, unfolded it and started carefully walking outside, until she stopped and hesitated. "How long until you can give me some clothes?" she said. "And I obviously don't have a home here. Is there some place I could stay?"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"You probably don't want to act like that outside of here. You might get arrested." the officer warned Gash.

Viyang looked at Gash's hand, but didn't take it. [color=663399]"Viyang Bel-Ae."[/color] she replied.

The guard who had previously spoken with Anik approached her, leading her towards the shops inside the port. "We don't have accommodation set up for people in your situation, but there are hotels and places like that. There's also a group for people that have traveled between universes in the area, so someone there might be able to help."

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
He nodded toward the sign that read counselling. "Plenty of people tumbled through at the same time back there. I'm going to check that out. See if there's a way out of here. I don't like being around civilians like this"

Oct 10, 2011
"Heh, good choice. I was going to crush your hand." Gash told Viyang. She looked around for a door. "Now how do I get out? I want to see your guards try to arrest me."

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana looked for a map of some kind that would show where she was in the building, in addition to exits to the outside.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Anik let herself be led, hoping she might get comfortable clothing. She regularily switched between covering herself and not, not sure on what was appropriate.

"Hmm ... if I could get money, a hotel might be best. We're in the middle of a city, right? No hospitable wilderness around or something? ... umm ...

might be best to check out this group. Could you lead me there after we got clothes? Maybe someone of them would be able to accompany and help me if I need it."

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"I wouldn't push your luck. You might get killed." the guard replied, pointing at the doors. "The way out is to the left."

Shana wouldn't see any sort of map, however the hall she was in was essentially just a straight line. It had been mentioned earlier, to Dalahar, that the exit was on the left after leaving the portal room, which Shana might have heard. There was also a sign informing her she was at Gate 2, and another sign overhead which pointed her to the exit. Both signs were bilingual, in English and French.

"We are in a city, yes. And there isn't any wilderness nearby, but there are nature reserves. And Mont Royal itself is less built up."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
The girl stood up with Edwards help, giving him another "Thank you." After taking some time to dust off her clothes, she glanced around once more before meekly asking, "W-Where am I?"

Oct 10, 2011
Gash looked quizically at Edward. "You want to do what to me? Damn, you're nasty."

With that, she headed for the exit, but bumped into Tresh on the way there. She stopped in her tracks and stared at him- or his armor, rather- with an expression of complete awe. "Holy shit..."

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
The door labeled Counseling lead to a short hallway, which had a few more of the waiting room chairs along one wall and a plant on the other. At the end was as door with a Forster glass pane in it, open slightly.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Tresh looked down at the stunned woman. His cloak having fallen from his shoulders. He saw no reason to hide his armour. He was curious however as the woman wore stone, like a suit of rockrete. He wondered how she moved. "Stone eh? Never seen anyone make armour of that before." He grunted, stopping at the door to the counselling hallway.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
Shana made her way towards the exit and patiently waited for the others to come.
"Sure would like to find a place to eat after we get out of here." She thought out loud.

Oct 10, 2011
Gash ignored what Dalahar said. "You just a golem, or is that actually armor?" She spoke slowly, still entranced by the suit.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
"You're in Montreal, in Canada." one of the guards informed the young girl. "What's your name? Can you remember what happened to you?"

Shana would see a Tim Horton's near the port, through the glass windows, where she would be able to get food, assuming she could get Canadian money.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
From within the office came the sound of a chair scooting back. "Hello? Who is it?" a voice inquired from within.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Arriving at the shops, Anik would take everything the guard gave her, including long trousers, boots, a bra, a pullover and a coat, as well as gloves, scarfs and toque. Even though she did not really like clothes, being really really warm was more important to her right now. She hoped the guard had at least some fashion taste, as she had to fully trust him.

After they were done, Anik mentioned the group the guard had spoken about before again, asking to be led there.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
The guard, having decided Anik would be sufficiently protected from the cold, led her to the counseling group's door.