We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=9f2089]"I don't even know anything about this planet, much less the city."[/color] Cybil replied to Sarah.
"I could stand to do some research while we aren't busy. Anyone want to help me find a library?"

Sylvia followed Lambda to the dressing rooms, picked one, changed into the blue dress, then came out and handed Lambda the yellow one.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=99d039]"Well, ask me anything and I'll try to answer."[/color] Sarah said to Cybil. [color=99d039]"And I think I can find a library on my phone, just a moment ..."[/color] she added, took her phone from a spot on her thigh, and browsed on it for a bit.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Again, it's also a proportion thing, Zev. It's made to fit for a woman."

"I am more than happy to go to a library." She chimed in.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[color=660099]"Yes, but my issue is with the blatant lack of dresses for men."[/color] Zev replied. [color=660099]"It's just weird."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
"I don't know if there was a specific reason. I just liked tinkering with stuff. Then Overwatch came calling, and I've been working with Reinhardt ever since."
Lambda took the dress, then headed to the changing room, from which there was a lot of our mechanical and magical noise as her armour disassembled back into its large sword like form. When she was done she opened the door, only for the massive sword to fall in place and block the entrance to the small changing stall. Lambda tried to squirm around it, getting her top half out before she got stuck, really hoping no one was watching.

Bounty Store
"Can you capture them?" Candace asked, getting more and more excited.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=9f2089]"I honestly wouldn't even know where to start. The only Earth I've ever read about was almost completely destroyed. It has practically nothing in common with this place anymore."[/color] Cybil replied to Sarah.

"Huh. Thanks." Nova said to Sarah, sounding a little surprised.

Sylvia was waiting for Lambda to leave the dressing room and noticed her getting stuck. "...You two are awfully calm about this, considering she could wind up sliced in half. Wait, no, that's actually the best thing you can be in an emergency." She scratched her chin and observed the situation. "Anyone got any ideas?"

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=99d039]"A postapocalyptic world? ... That's weird, to know of the existence of such a world. What was the cause of the destruction?"[/color] Sarah answered Cybil, before looking to Nova. [color=99d039]"There's a small library a few streets away from here. Not sure what they got, though."[/color]

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
South Africa

Zevrisya moved into the stall next to Lambda, and climbed up the dividing wall. Once she was perched on the top, holding on with one hand, she offered Lambda a hand to help her climb over.

[hr]

Bounty Store

The catgirl thought for a few moments, then said, [color=cc0099]"I don't think anyone has... Should be possible, though."[/color] After a brief pause, she raised an eyebrow and asked, [color=cc0099]"So, what's your interest in this stuff, anyway?"[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
Lambda reached out, but due to already being stuck halfway through the doors could not quite reach.

Bounty Store
"I'm looking for some grand adventure and powerful magical artifacts."

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
South Africa

Zev hopped down into the stall and started looking for a way to give Lambda more space.

[hr]

Bounty Store

[color=cc0099]"Oh, you're one of those types? I suppose my world would be a good place to visit."[/color] the catgirl said. [color=cc0099]"I could bring you there at some point, if you want."[/color]

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Well, for me it'd be nice to see what I could pick up on for Earth's history. So I see that as a nice point in having a library." She said to Sarah.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"You should not involve yourself in such organisations. Leave fighting to those built for it" Dalahar said bluntly "You are but a child, a mortal child. You should be out of harms way"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
Zev hopping down would not help her clear space for Lambda. In fact the odd half-in-half-out position of the large blade like container would probably just pin her in place too.
"Ok, that's just insulting." Brigette looked a bit off put by Dalahar. "I can fight, but that's not why I joined. I'm mechanic. Besides, Overwatch is gone now and someone has to clean p after it."

Bounty Store
"Oh I would love to! I have to stay here for a while, but is there any way of contacting you?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
South Africa

Realising that trying to move down would get her stuck in place, Zev decided to remain up on the dividing wall. After a short time spent considering the options she had, Zev climbed down on her side, then broke the dividing wall down.

[hr]

Bounty Store

[color=cc0099]"Yeah, if you have access to a phone."[/color] the catgirl replied, as she removed her mask from her belt, and placed it on her face. Candace would hear clicking sounds and, if she paid attention, would briefly see USB-like ports on the side of the girl's head, which had previously been covered by her hair. The mask seemed to attach via these ports, keeping it on the girl's head. [color=cc0099]"You should probably write this down."[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Just an opinion. No offence intended. If you are cleaning up after this Overwatch it seems like it failed and is causing more problems"

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=99d039]"I'm actually not sure if this library has history books. And even then, there are so many subjects. What does interest you the most?"[/color] Sarah asked Shana.