We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Store
Lambda just gawked at Zev, lost for words.
"It's... more complicated then theat. Overwatch was meant to be a peacekeeping force, but it got hit inside and out. Things just... fell apart."

Bounty shop
"I... don't have one of those." Candace admitted. "But I do have something I can write on. I don't suppose you can lend a quill or something?"

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Peacekeeping" Dalahar mumbled "peace isn't kept it is forged, fought over and never truly present. As long as there is no unity then there is no true peace. I was fighting wars for over a century because peace in the galaxy can only be obtained when humanity is held under one rule..........and all threats have been destroyed"

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Well, pretty much anything non-fiction really. I'm a book worm. Plus I'm 1500 years in the past for me, and this new history is insignificant to the vast stretches of history that precede it. So I figured it might be interesting to compare documents."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=9f2089]"Some evil wizard caused a bunch of natural disasters."[/color] Cybil replied to Sarah. [color=9f2089]"Do you even have wizards here?"[/color]

"Sounds worth checking out at least."

"...Why?" Sylvia was confounded by Zev's actions.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
South Africa

With the dividing wall down, Lambda would have more room to move and might be able to exit via the other stall.

[hr]

Bounty Store

The mask breathed out a small puff of smoke, which solidified into a pen in the catgirl's hand. She offered it to Candace and said, [color=cc0099]"Here."[/color]

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=99d039]"Hmm ... well, your best bet would probably be recent history then. I can imagine much could be lost from now, but older things are mostly the same."[/color] Sarah told Shana, before replying to Cybil, raising an eyebrow.

[color=99d039]"No, we don't have any wizards that I know of. Must have been quite different, still.

If you want, we could go now, after I've paid."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
Lambda did exit, still a bit shaken.

Bounty Store
Candace took the pen then took out a handkerchief from her coat, using it as a makeshift notepad, writing down what she had been told.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Those with the faith and conviction can carry such a burden. No price is too steep for survival" he knelt down to look at Bridgette closer. He took his helmet off and placed it beside his massive boot. "It's something ive thought about, why I've been fighting, why I had done the terrible things I have done. My faith has always been tested, my resolve shaken. Us legionaries, don't get to live life as you know it. We don't get to come home, we don't get to retire. All we can do is fight. Fight for our brothers and the future of mankind. That's how I see my actions. The truth is i may have once longed for peace, but I'm far beyond that now. Believe it or not there was a time I was slightly less bitter than I am now. But when you see no end, no matter where you go or what you do. When you see everything you fought for, that your brothers died for, threatened by falsehood you would do anything to make sure it wasn't all for nothing."
He placed his helmet back on and stood up.
"Am i extremist? Yes. But one day, it will pay off. My actions will spare a great many from the horrors I have seen. They can have their peace becuase the Legiones gave peace up for eternity"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Bounty Store

Once Candace had the number, the catgirl removed her mask with another clicking noise and returned it to her belt. [color=cc0099]"Just find a way to call me when you're available, then."[/color] she said, as she made her way to the door. [color=cc0099]"Oh wait! I'm Rinia, by the way."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
Brigette was a bit stunned by all that, just blinking at him. "I'm sorry... You know, you sound a little like Reinhardt sometimes."

Bounty Store
"Lady Candace Ayers." Candace curtsied, then made sure the name and number was written down as well.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Bounty Store

Rinia bowed a little, then opened the door and headed through. Candace would see, on the other side, a sandy beach with clear blue sea stretching out towards and equally blue sky. This would be a quite different scene from the one she had come from, as Vesh's beaches were rocky and its skies quite dark.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace boggled a bit at the door, not caring to go through it, instead just looking through and then closing it in the hope it would actually go back outside when she opened it again.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Bounty Store/Avinah

When Candace attempted to leave, she would find herself back on the street where she had previously been.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=9f2089]"Yeah, it was real different. That place didn't even last three months after its Dimensional Anomaly occurred."[/color] Cybil replied nonchalantly. [color=9f2089]"Should probably still keep an eye out though if you can. Wizards are known for trickery."[/color]

"Sure! I don't have any reason to want to stick around here."

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt or anything, are you? Where'd that thing even come from?" Sylvia bombarded Lambda with a series of concerned questions.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Shop
"I'm fine." Lambda told Sylvia. "And that was my armour in its dormant, unequipped state. It was designed to deployed and retrieved by air, so using it indoors is... difficult without a large room or punching a hole in the roof."

Bounty Store
Candace exited, wondering how the hell that worked.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
South Africa

[color=99d039]"Umm ... well, alright. I will keep an eye out for wizards."[/color] Sarah said, chuckling slightly. She went to the counter to pay for the dresses, then came back. [color=99d039]"To the library!"[/color]

[hr]

Avinah

Dala looked at Candace curious. [color=e50000]"And? Find anything interesting?"[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Dalahar grunted. "I've only just met him, not been introduced yet. See a lot of people here I don't recognise. A few I do however"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"That just sounds really cumbersome and impractical."

Cybil chuckled along with Sarah.

"Hey Sylvia! We're leaving!" Nova shouted.
"Okay! Be right there!"

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Right now Tombstone is officially unveiled to the world. Lewis revealing them to be a militairy organisation, formed to function as a force capable of not only defeating any invaders on home soil but capable of launching counter attacks.
His speech in the midday was broadcast from his home state of Ohio.

"In the end it was fortunate that Tombstone was ready when it was. The extra dimensional invasion has called into question XPOLs ability to deal with a militairy invasion by extradimenionals. That is all, thank you"