We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Sarah read in a few books while waiting on the others to finish themselves. Then she yawned.

[color=99d039]"Any news from the world?"[/color] she asked in the general direction of Ella and Dalahar.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"You admit yourself that a cage would not help here anyway." Candace pointed out to Dala, reaching up to pet the dragon on her head once more.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Well, there are things to catch them. But you did not even think of the ones in regular hunting. So sorry if I don't trust you to be able to catch one - not to mention that I don't want you to die, and you would, most likely."[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Nothing but what I already know. I imagine looting of the dead will begin shortly. Unless regulated, there may be some xenos-scale clothing on the market" Dalahar states.

Research facility
Helena and tombstone had been far to busy to pay much attention to the anomaly that was Sarah's drone that was still lodged in her Triton strike ship. She would be delayed. She was leaning against the wall in the control room. A dozen technitions were interfacing with work stations as they monitored and streamed information to CA. This first deployment was heavily restricted, the frame of CA was active but much of its processing power was almost lobotomised due to the risk involved. This was a raw combat test. Helena wanted to see the capabilities for herself.

Imogen sat in the station beside Gilson. She was still rather tired and grim whereas Gilson was seemingly more excited, eager to finally see CA in action. "Desert Island is leaving the theoretical stage." He announced "14:34 local time. Project Cast Away: active. Deploying"

Fitted in a disposable laugh system, Cast Away was fired from the base like a missle to its destination

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"I have an idea. You fight me. If you can beat me and tie me up, you can deal with magical beasts."[/color]

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Sarah was silent for a bit, not comfortable with the idea of talking animals being processed into clothing.

[color=99d039]"Hmm ... I actually know where the position of the weird woman is, or at least her aircraft. Not sure what to do with that ..."[/color]

[hr]

[color=e50000]"Yes, not here. How about a mountain-top? Or do you prefer some other place?"[/color] Dala said.

The faerie dragon made more glittering sound, because it was happy.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace though for a second. "Actually, we have no need. I think I know someone we can talk to about hunting a magic beast. I met her in the bounty shop."

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"So you had a specific place in mind? Why did you not tell me before?"[/color]

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana, having read her fill of the history on South Africa, moved to where Sarah was.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"I was going to, but you insisted we come here first." Candace replied.
[Hr]
"Can I have that book?" Lambda asked Shana.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"I asked you if you want to go to a particular world, and you said it's my choice ...

Anyways, where to? To the bounty shop?"[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Lambda took the book, flipping through it incredibly fast, her mechanism red eye glowing brightly as she scanned the pages. She handed it back to Shana within twenty seconds with a small smile.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Very much depends on if I know the location or not."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"Well I'm not sure how to get there exactly, but I know the woman who told me about it. A woman named Riana. She was the one in the bounty store, she had the ears of a cat..." Candace explained.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"Hmm ... I don't know her. And there are several people with these kinds of ears.
But we could enter the bounty store, I might be able to track her from there. Unless you even know the name of her world, or something else that might give me a hint. Maybe you have something from her world? A piece of her hair?"[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"It's good information to have, if risky. She may have the capability to track you back through it" he warned