We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Shana made a small chuckle, somewhat amused by Lambda's quick reading. She returned the book to the shelf.

"Well, then we must simply find a means to get on the aircraft."

OOC: Off to get fabric.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Candace would find some paper with a bunch of numbers on it. Specifically, Rinia's phone number.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"Forgot that you were a type of Savant.........wait" Dalahar said "autosenses picking something up, high velocity" he warned

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"You read the book quickly. Found it funny is all." She shrugged and smiled.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"Ah, here!" Candace hekd the number out for Dala to see.
[Hr]
"I can scan the contents and read them later. I do get spoiled a lot however..." Lambda admitted.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=99d039]"Oh shit. I don't have my power suit!"[/color] Sarah called out as she hid behind Dalahar.

[hr]

[color=e50000]"Nice. Let me take a look at it, I should be able to travel to the world where it's from."[/color]

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"Of course." Candace held out the number for Dala to see.
[Hr]
Lambda, floating above the ground, was not affected by the shaking ground. However she did still notice it, looking to where it came from. Brigette was thrown to the ground by it, looking surprised and annoyed.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
[color=e50000]"That should work. Remember the number, I'm going to need to burn the ink."[/color] Dala stated.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
The cylinder itself is a dull grey container. Big enough to carry a person. It's design is rather standard and there are no identifying features. After a few seconds a seam appears lengthways in the cylinder. The freezing air inside expelling mist as a single black gloved hand appears to grip the seam, then anothe and the seam is slowly pulled open with the sound of creaking metal. There is silence aside from the hissing of escaping gasses as the hands withdraw inside the mist. After several moments the hands re emerge as a humanoid figure covered from head to toe in a black over suit emerges slowly from the cylinder. It's head covered by a faceless black mask.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
After Candace was done, Dala breathed out a tiny flame, which did nothing more than burn the ink, but not the paper. It went further however, spreading out next to Candace, and turning into a portal.

It would be a random position on Raina's world, but the possibility that it was in a place where there had been a portal previously, was much higher than another.

[hr]

[color=99d039]"Oh shit."[/color] Sarah said, and kept ducking.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Avinah

If Dala and Candace could see through the portal, they would have before them a golden sandy beach, situated next to sparkling blue water, and with clear skies overhead. Candace would recommend this as being the place Rinia had gone to when she left the bounty store.

[hr]

South Africa

Zev stared at the figure, then began sniffing at it to smell if it had blood and normal human circulatory systems.

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
The slender black figure flexes its hands and tilts its head quizzically. It has a functional and normal circulatory system with a few tweaks here and there. It had blood, again this was ordinary. After a few seconds the body suit and helmet it wore lit up suddenly, as symmetrical and angular lines and channels that ran over the suit began to glow blue.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
[color=9f2089]"Hit the deck!"[/color] Cybil called to her companions before the object struck earth, giving them all time enough to duck and avoid possible shrapnel.

After the dust settled, the trio stood back up to investigate what had happened. Cybil was the first to respond, taking hold of her scabbard in her left hand. [color=9f2089]"I've got a bad feeling about this."[/color] She started slowly stepping forwards, glancing back over her shoulder for a moment to say, [color=9f2089]"Sylvia, get ready to get the Doctor and anyone else who can't fight out of here."[/color]

Sylvia nodded and began backing away from the scene, not looking away and keeping Nova behind her.