We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Rinia looked from Plague Knight, to the nearby figures dressed in black, then back to Plague Knight. [color=cc0099]"No, you don't look like a Knight at all."[/color] she said, bluntly. As she spoke, she began marching out into the plains. She led the small group along a dirt road, until they reached what was obviously an old motorway, however the surface was cracked and worn. In the distance, anyone with good eyesight would see mountains, large stone buildings covered in plant life and animals moving around.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace's brain broke for a moment at the statement that nobility was worthless, but they arrived at the deserted motorway before she could think of a response. She looked around, searching for signs of life.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala inspected the new arrival, a bit confused. She kept an eye on him as they walked towards the motorway.

Oct 10, 2011
Plague Knight followed everyone else's lead, tossing a vial as he walked. "What are we hunting? I almost forgot to ask..."

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Cast Away twists away from the thrown cane before sinking into a crouched postion. Several glowing orbs are released from from its back which fly away from the main body at extreme speed, the body itself begins rapidly eroding.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Reinhardt charged towards Cast Away with the rocket boost, trying to grab him before he vanished.
[Hr]
"It's been too long since I've had a good hunt..."

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala whispered back to Candace: [color=e50000]"Seems kinda untrustworthy. But this openly ... could be just some kind of charlatain, too."[/color]

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
Reinhardt grabs the body which is now inert and decaying. Dalahars convulses and twitches on the floor as the daemon possession subsides.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Reinhardt turned away from the body, seeing Dalahar twitch and tick. He approached slowly, his hammer stashed away. "Are you alright my friend?"
[Hr]
"I'm still wondering how he became a peer of the realm." Candace whispered back.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[color=cc0099]"What's a 'peer of the realm'?"[/color] Rinia asked, her ears swiveled around to point at Candace and Dala.

As the group investigated the area, they would come across a set of large paw-prints in the dirt, not too far from the motorway.