We Are Our Avatars XI (Open)

Vakra jal

Feb 12, 2016
"I'm sure we can get transport from Ella. This has to stop, i won't see such things occur and stand idly by when it could be prevented" Dalahar states

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
"Easy..." Candace continued her slow forward movement.
[Hr]
Reinhardt lifted his hammer wordlessly, ready for action.
Lambda floated to to the others. "What's happening?"

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Rinia stayed next to Dala, also watching curiously.

The beast continued staring down Candace for a few more moments. Then, suddenly, it let out a loud roar. Clouds of dirt exploded from the ground between it and Candace, creating a screen of mud and rock around the animal. Candace would faintly see its silhouette, through the cloud, continuing to stare at her.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace hopped back as the ground exploded, drawing her pistol with her free hand, waiting for the dust to settle and full visibility to return before she made her next move.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
the silence said:
Ottawa

"In ... orbit? You seem to have quite better tools, now.
It can't crash, right? Or be followed? Or ... do you trust the technology?"
Anik asked, anxious about technology she did not know.
Ory'hara grimaced; [color=0066cc]"When I first met you, I had been ship-wrecked for a few months. The tech and gear I have now is a little more advanced than I had back before that, but not much."[/color] She paused, looking strangely at Anik before continuing; [color=0066cc]"Every ship can crash, and most can be traced one way or another. But it's a good ship, and I'm a good pilot. Don't worry, you'll be fine."[/color]

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Anik smiled. "That's good to hear. I guess I have to trust you on this ... you are my best bet to finally get out of here."

[hr]

Dala still waited on the beasts or Candace's next move, but in her eyes, a small flame seemed to flicker. If she made it bigger, it would allow her to move and react a lot faster.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Rather than settle, the dust cloud began flying at Candace, and was followed by the beast charging at her. A low growl would allow Candace to get a general idea of its position.

When Dala's eyes started flickering, Rinia's fingertips slowly began emitting black smoke, and small black hooks appeared out of the smoke.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala kept watching Candace and tried to make out where the beast was.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Dala would faintly see the shape of the creature, obscured mostly by the dirt cloud, moving towards Candace. When she sidestepped and shot, however, the beast skidded to a halt and roared again. The floating dirt and stone condensed into a number of clumps, which shot towards Candace like bullets.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Candace's enhanced reflexes let her dodge again, but this time she didn't get a shot off, rushing with her sword drawn.

Silence

Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Dala stood ready to move in if Candace would get injured. But only then.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
When Candace rushed at the creature, it simply stood its ground and growled at her. When she got close, however, it pounced forward intending to slam her into the ground with its full body weight.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
The blade lightly cut into the creature's leg, causing it to stumble when it landed. However, it let out an enraged roar which would cause the ground to tremble beneath Candace's feet.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
When Candace was getting back up, the beast rushed at her, widening its jaws to attempt to bite a chunk out of her.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
The bullet scraped against the roof of the beast's mouth, causing it to let out a pained growl, though its momentum carried it forward. With a snarl, it skidded and turned its body towards Candace, then charged once more.