Weird/Crazy stuff people have said to you/you've heard.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Now I'm trying to imagine a brain that wasn't neurological. Which is easier than imagining a brain (or anything else) that isn't multidimensional.
I know how you feel, I couldn't stop thinking about a bucket of water next to an electric chair at the mention of "head sponge."

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I was watching Max and Simmons stream last night, and Simmons had one of his little anime rants again. They were all talking about anime shirts they used to wear back in the early and mid-2000s, and Simmons goes on about how he used to have a Tenchi Muyo shirt. What bothers me is he says if anybody wears a Tenchi t-shirt nowadays (usually with one or all the cast of the ladies) that it can be seen as creepy. How? Unless you see all the women around Tenchi life as sex objects and not characters (and the women in Tenchi's life for a lease most of the versions are actual characters but once, thoughts, and needs of their own). I know there are people like that who exist in real life, but not every Tenchi fan is like that and he knows it. If you're embarrassed of what you like then fine, but stop whining about it it's not projecting your insecurities on other people. I have a Tenchi Universe shirt, and I either got nothing but good compliments, curiosity, or people filled with '90s anime nostalgia.