Weird Habbits?

Jakabus

Oct 22, 2009
Just curious as to everyones weird habbits... for example, for years I had to eat everything in groups of 4... like... when eating froot loops, I would only take a bite if I had a multiple of four loops on my spoon.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
I have to put dishes in the dishwasher a certain way, otherwise I'm not satisfied, but thats just my OCD

Dec 14, 2009
I really, really dislike having food or the smell of food on my hands and fingers. Even if it's just a sandwich, I will wash my hands afterwards.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
I'm a trichotillomaniac. I have a bad habit of pulling out hairs on the side of my face when I'm anxious.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
When I was little, I always used to squash my sandwiches until they were pancake flat - they taste way better without all that air in!

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
I have a very specific way I enter my flat each time, if it's not adhered to I have to try again.

Step 1.) Enter apartment, whilst walking click the Check Messages button on my home-phone.
Step 2.) While listening to messages, put the kettle on and manufacture my special cup of tea.
Step 3.) Drink cup of tea whilst feeding the cat.
Step 4.) Make sweet lovin' to my current partner on the sofa.

It's a good life.

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
Picking skin off my lips and finger ends. Then EATIN' it.

I only ever eat vegetables when I eat meat. I start off chewing meat then 'add' vegetables into my mouth.

maninahat said:
When I was little, I always used to squash my sandwiches until they were pancake flat - they taste way better without all that air in!
Same here, I liked the texture. I also pull crisp packets apart to lick out all the salt, which is one of the grosser things I do.

gragimor

Sep 25, 2008
When I have a plate of food, I'm used to having the meat top left, potatoes/rice top right, and vegetables in middle at the bottom. Realy don't know when I started doing that, but it's a habit I doubt I'll ever lose

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
I put salt and pepper on bread whenever I'm having it plain (like dinner rolls). It's kind of weird, but at least it tastes good.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
While i'm at school if I see a smudge from a pencil on my desk it must be erased, no exceptions.

weecath77

Dec 22, 2009
Eating a Crunchie bar - I have to scrape all the chocolate off with my teeth,then suck out the honeycomb in the middle then eat the sides.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
When I'm on the laptop, I usually wear my headphones, even if I'm not listening to anything. I'm doing it right now in fact.

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
I like the feel of earlobes and find myself playing with mine when I'm thinking. Errant marks on whiteboards and chalkboards make me a little crazy and I'm compelled to erase them. I rub my feet together, left over right, when I'm sleepy. I hate wrinkled or bunched sheets or PJs under me in bed; I cannot sleep with them that way.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Jon Etheridge said:
I'm a trichotillomaniac. I have a bad habit of pulling out hairs on the side of my face when I'm anxious.
Whoa. I've developed something similar to that.... I've been pulling out whiskers of my facial hair, but that's mainly if there's one near my lip and bothering me.

Also, I think I've developed a habit of pulling out my nose hairs. Those nose hairs aren't easy to grasp, and it kinda stings when they're removed.... and yet, I find it strangely satisfying...

Oh, and there's also this habit where I scratch dead skin (at least, I THINK it's dead skin) off my left ear.