Weird qualities you find attractive

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Just what the title says, what are some odd things you find attractive. Perhaps things that are normal to be attracted to, but you find yourself disproportionately so when compared to most people. I'm not so much talking about fetishes here, at least not necessarily so. More referring to qualities in a potential partner. For me, it's a person's voice. There's something about a nice voice that can completely entrance me.

If this is a total repeat topic, sorry, I didn't see it recently.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
If a girl is into sports, then I'm definitely I'm into her.

And if a girl loves The Clash, then I think I would probably drop dead of shock

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I don't understand what "odd" and "weird" mean in this context, but I like a lady with muscles. Butches work for me.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
GethBall said:
Not really weird, but I always like a good shaped nose...... oh, don't look at me like that.
*looks at you like that*

It's okay, I'm a guy who nose when to leave something alone. (I'm so sorry)

JimB said:
I don't understand what "odd" and "weird" mean in this context, but I like a lady with muscles. Butches work for me.
I think that qualifies. Odd and weird would simply be things that you like or look for but don't see as being a high priority in most people's mental list of traits to look for in a partner (or just not a priority at all). Abnormal, I suppose.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I find hair makes a big difference for me. Certain hair styles can make a huge difference for me I could not get into a girl with a mohawk no matter how attractive she is for instance. I suppose that is a little different :S

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
It sounds like you might have someone particular in mind.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
axlryder said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
Nope. I just have a very active imagination and gave some examples, though I do admit it does seem rather specific.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
I find girls who share my hobbies abnormally attractive, even if they got nothing else going for them I'll be all over that shit.
Also girls covered in dirt on engine grease... I guess it links back to the first issue.

Raijha

Aug 23, 2010
Screamarie said:
axlryder said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
Nope. I just have a very active imagination and gave some examples, though I do admit it does seem rather specific.
Sounds like Adam Savage a bit :) Just sayin.

My views on attractiveness would likely get me in a lot of trouble on this forum, so I'll just go with the safe route and say, the one who is my wife. That can still count as weird, trust me :p

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I like guys who are into metal.

I don't know why because I'm not really into it but long hair and/or a nice beard really do it for me.

The guy also has to have a serious sense of humour. I express my affection through insults so he'd have to be able to go with it.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Lionsfan said:
If a girl is into sports, then I'm definitely I'm into her.

And if a girl loves The Clash, then I think I would probably drop dead of shock
The Clash is a pretty popular band, man. I know lots of girls who like them and 2 of my friends moms are fans. I do live in a large city, mind.

I take it as more of a shock when a girl is into Whitehouse or Merzbow.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
I often find myself contemplating tall women. Women who're taller than me so 6ft+. Just the novelty value really.

Also this one time in the supermarket there was this girl with purple hair being pushed around in a wheelchair by her sister. She was well hot. I had to go to the frozen meat section to settle down.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
I like women who have a bit of a presence or are more dominant (don't get any ideas).

Music taste is also pretty important to me, probably because music is such a big part of my life. A similar music taste itself helps but just the act of being into music, and not just a passive listener, is enough. I could never be with someone who doesn't understand what music means to me.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Colour-Scientist said:
I like guys who are into metal.

I don't know why because I'm not really into it but long hair and/or a nice beard really do it for me.

The guy also has to have a serious sense of humour. I express my affection through insults so he'd have to be able to go with it.
-------------------
What kind of insults are we talking about here? Do you mean savage, immasculating, stuff in front of an audience or more playful things like "you're so dumb. We should get you a helmet so you won't hurt yourself when you fall down"?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I like girls who don't wear socks, not at home anyways :/

First thing i do when i come home is throw my socks aside so i guess i just enjoy foot flirting. Hopefully not so weird with that bit of explanation >_>