Weird qualities you find attractive

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I like distinctive facial features. If someone looks too ordinary, I'm not really that interested. Take Ridiculously photogenic guy for example, I probably wouldn't look twice, even if people seem to swoon like crazy over him.

Apart from that, intelligence and ambition is generally what I look for in a guy. If he's smart and going somewhere, chances are I'll be interested. Also cynicism.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Bertylicious said:
-------------------
What kind of insults are we talking about here? Do you mean savage, immasculating, stuff in front of an audience or more playful things like "you're so dumb. We should get you a helmet so you won't hurt yourself when you fall down"?
It's hard to explain but it's more like the latter.
I never mean anything by it and my current boyfriend gives as good as he gets.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
I'm strangely attracted to my boyfriends smell, but I guess that's just my nose deciding that his pheromones are nice...

Other than that, I'm a sucker for guys who look good in black eyeliner. *drools*

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
if a girl or guy is BI, im all over them
also french accent on women... it kinda gets me going, and i sat next to a french girl for a year in sociology... was kinda awkward when she spoke

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
For some reason I really like it when a girl dyes her hair, double points if it's multiple colors and one of them is her original color...there's one more but it kind of drives into kink/fetish territory and I rather not talk about that.

Mayhaps

Mar 8, 2012
Maths. Granted I've never met a girl who really likes maths, but if I did I think I'd be very keen on spending time with her.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Gamer girl, not serious though, not obsessed with it, but someone I can enjoy playing games with.
Red hair is nice.
A little crazy. Sane people are boring.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Must be cute, medium height 5ft 6/8inches and must be completely quirky and or barmy.

I like weird girls, they make life and conversations far more interesting.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Colour-Scientist said:
Bertylicious said:
-------------------
What kind of insults are we talking about here? Do you mean savage, immasculating, stuff in front of an audience or more playful things like "you're so dumb. We should get you a helmet so you won't hurt yourself when you fall down"?
It's hard to explain but it's more like the latter.
I never mean anything by it and my current boyfriend gives as good as he gets.
That makes a lot of sense; banter and passion are the stuff of life.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Voice and Accent, According to my friends that is weird but a voice or accent just gets my attention. Piercing and tattoos will also spur my interest.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
I'm fairly certain these things are why my ex-girlfriend loved me so much. Before we began to date, she just knew me as "trilby guy".

*Sadness*

OT:

I'm a huge fan of cuddly, hand holding, mild PDA relationships. Anyone with a problem with it can go to Hell.

I first told my ex I loved her when I found out she kept a functional NES and played it. *Sigh*

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Uhm, I love it when a girl likes or at least knows stuff about motorsports. Since I do too, and sometimes it seems the only other people that like it too are my dad's age. <.< Or indeed, my dad.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
This thread is quickly starting to look like an advertising board.

Glasses. When I met my partner I wanted to see her in contacts, just to see what she looked like, but she looks doubly hot in glasses.

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Binnsyboy said:
Screamarie said:
OT:

I'm a huge fan of cuddly, hand holding, mild PDA relationships. Anyone with a problem with it can go to Hell.

I first told my ex I loved her when I found out she kept a functional NES and played it. *Sigh*
Forgive me but what is "PDA"?

GuideBot

Feb 25, 2010
This is kind of a difficult one to phrase.

I like it when the single biggest factor determining how the person has developed is them self. It tends to produce a beautifully esoteric confidence that I find exhilarating to be around.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Bertylicious said:
Binnsyboy said:
Screamarie said:
OT:

Forgive me but what is "PDA"?
Public displays of affection.

I find it bat shit retarded that some people throw a hissy just because two people exchange a kiss in a public place.