Weird qualities you find attractive

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
I find myself really drawn in to very complicated girls, the more complex the better, though this can often prove detrimental to forming a solid relationship.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
jck4332 said:
A person who will argue with anything but knows when not to.
Hello, lets be friends :)

I love nerds. I find them to be the best people.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
DRes82 said:
redisforever said:
Gamer girl, not serious though, not obsessed with it, but someone I can enjoy playing games with.
Red hair is nice.
A little crazy. Sane people are boring.
That's funny, you just described my wife. Red haired, gamer girl. She's more than a little crazy, though. Just thought I'd mention that.

There is no certain thing that I looked for in a partner. Whoever you find will have their own weird things that you will find attractive or not. For example, my wife is a bit ocd and she's sort of religious. She'll have to sing prayers several times a day to feel comfortable enough to continue with whatever she's doing. I always give her hell for it, but I honestly think I would be sad if I didn't hear her.
Lucky you! I know someone I like who fits this description too. Not only that, but we're actually friends, and I'm working up the courage to ask her out.

Bassik

Jun 15, 2011
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
We should talk.

I like a [potential mate] who can really enjoy the simple things, and perhaps drinks energy drink? So hot.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Screamarie said:
I find a guy who is just in general wierd, attractive. Not creepy weird though. There's a BIG difference.

A guy who will make stupid jokes that he KNOWS make little to no sense and aren't really funny, but you find it funny just because of how non-sensical it is.

A guy who will sing wierd little songs or burst out in Transexual from Transylvania at the oddest moments.

A guy who will wear a wierd hat in public and not think a thing of it, instead of getting self-conscious when someone stares, he tips said hat and says "Good day to you sir."

That's hot in my eyes.
Stop following me around and writing about my life on here.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
Glasses.

Glasses to me are one of the sexiest things about women. I also think it's because I value intelligence more than looks in women, so if a girl can at least "look" intelligent then she's already ahead of the pack.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I think some people are missing the point of the thread and just listing what they find attractive... It's about weird stuff you find attractive.

Anyway, I think it's adorable when guys have a geeky passion or collection. As long as he doesn't completely ignore me because of it though.
Leather gloves are also sexy >_>

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Relish in Chaos said:
someonehairy-ish said:
Also black girls. I know that isn't particularly weird, but its weird considering that certain members of my family would probably spit out their drinks if I told them that.
To some or many people, it's probably weird in terms of how the media likes to portray beauty. Do you know just how young black and Asian girls feel the need to bleach their skin because they think it'll make them pretty? Ironically, there are so many Westerners that like to get tans.
Really? That's unfortunate. I didn't even know skin-bleaching was a thing. Nobody should feel ugly because of their skin tone. Still, its interesting that everyone seems to be approaching a mid-point in melanin.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Bassik said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
We should talk.

I like a [potential mate] who can really enjoy the simple things, and perhaps drinks energy drink? So hot.
Alright then, what would you like to talk about?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Blunderboy said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
I will not! It's a free country! I can stalk whoever I like!....just kidding...or am I? wooooooo spoooky.

Forgetitnow344

Jan 8, 2010
Chins. Lovely, lovely, large chins.

Kristin Bell, Olivia Wilde, Emily Deschanel, hell, even Kristen Stewart.

Love them chins.

Mm.

May 17, 2010
Christianity. I'm not especially devout but I dunno, I just like it. It's not a deal breaker but I do feel more interested in someone if they are.

Someone who is really outgoing, chatty and talkative. I'm kinda not so I like someone liek that who contrasts with me.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
If a guy has a weird or dark sense of humour. (I have a pretty weird SOH). I also have athing for the male scent. I mean I don't go up to random dudes asking to sniff their armpits, but i get a weird satisfaction from the smell of male sweat. And I'm also attracted to guys that ahve the same random taste in music and movies as me. I will listen to every genre of music going. Same with movies. I hate being stuck with one kind. It kills me.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Screamarie said:
Blunderboy said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
I will not! It's a free country! I can stalk whoever I like!....just kidding...or am I? wooooooo spoooky.
spooky? naw, who wouldn't like a girl who's there for them? I mean, the bushes thing might get a bit weird, but people adapt.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
Is there a camera in here somewhere? Can you see my awesome top hat and stupid sense of humor or something?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Worgen said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.
Is there a camera in here somewhere? Can you see my awesome top hat and stupid sense of humor or something?
No I don't need a camera because I'm....PSYCHIC! *SFX:duh duh dunnnnnn.*

Also...I have some top hats too. Top hat buddies!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Screamarie said:
Worgen said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.

Woooooo, top hat buddies. I look damn dapper in my tophat and suit, I need a good cane for it though... and a monocle... and some gears.... yeah, yeah, I like that and it needs this badge.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Worgen said:
Screamarie said:
Worgen said:
Screamarie said:

That's hot in my eyes.

Woooooo, top hat buddies. I look damn dapper in my tophat and suit, I need a good cane for it though... and a monocle... and some gears.... yeah, yeah, I like that and it needs this badge.
I actually have a monocle...well it's a magnifier actually so it can't fit over the eye, but it's damn close. I would like a cane too...but then I worry I may be going a little too victor victoria. Also, you need white gloves.