Weirdest/Most Horrible Ways You've Been Woken Up.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I ask because earlier today I remembered that I was once woken up by being bitten on the crotch by a spider.

So, what are some odd or terrible ways you've been woken up?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
My arm almost got broken once just as a friend walked in and shouted a line of (albeit surprised as opposed to angry) expletives... though I won't go into the details...

EDIT: A slight variation (without being walked in on) was probably one of the best ways I've woken up.

EdwardOrchard

Jan 12, 2011
I had been sleeping on my arm once and it was completely numb, I mean COMPLETELY numb, no feeling at all. I was laying on my back with my arm somehow underneath my back. I was slowly waking up when it spasm-ed or something, and flew out from under me and landed on top of my chest. I was instantly woken up with this heavy arm just draping itself over me, and I'm thinking to myself, "What? How did that get there?" So I tried to move it, but couldn't, it felt like my arm was still down by my side... I'm like, "Who's arm is that?!?" and I let out a very "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
My mom......she is not suddle.
Yelling and door banging(keep in mind that I was in no way near to being late.)

Tesral

Jul 19, 2011
A large poster of Ezio falling off the wall and onto my head at 4am. It was the thick, plastic-y kind of poster too, a lot heavier and stiffer than regular paper.

Damn you blu-tack...

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Being kicked awake at 3AM, having a sack pulled over my head, being pushed in a van, dropped on a beach and left to find my own way home. And it was raining. First-years' weekend sucked...

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
I got frog splashed by my boy Coalminer(don't ask, jr high nickname that stuck) several times in my first year in college. Let me tell you, that SUCKED

Simple Bluff

Dec 30, 2009
On one side of my bed is a nightstand. I once woke up by banging my head on the corner (I must've jerked or something) and fell off the other side of my bed.

There were a few times where I woke up because someone was drawing something on my face too.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
CODE-D said:
My mom......she is not suddle.
Yelling and door banging(keep in mind that I was in no way near to being late.)
Every other morning I hate it makes me so misserable when I wake up...

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
My stupid 5-year-old cousin playing Cars 2 in the next room ... I swear I would have killed him if I wasn't so sleepy.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Being woken up at 7am on a Saturday by my dad playing Crazy Frog at full volume. The house was full of unhappy bunnies soon after...

ColorfulObscurity

Mar 1, 2009
My dad threw $10,000 dollars in cash on me to wake me up once.
I was like "HOLY SHIT. REALLY? I CAN HAS?"
Then he was like "lol u funny." And then took it away to pay his employees.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
One of these landing on my chest.

Now they are NOT the man eaters people think they are however they are ugly bastards and having that staring at me when it woke me up scared the shit out of me.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
My dad put my hand in warm water. If you know the effect it has on the average sleeping human being, then yeah. That's the most horrible way to wake a person up.

Jake Martinez

Apr 2, 2010
Banging my head on the nightstand. Must have leaned off the bed a bit too far. That's probably the worst.

Now, if you guys want to know about the best, whooo... do I have some stories I could tell.

Colinmac93

Mar 20, 2011
About a month ago at my friend's house, I was woken up at 3am by my friend who was talking in his sleep. He then proceeded to scream completely out of the blue and I crapped myself. I couldn't get to sleep for another hour because I thought he was gonna do it again.