Well, I did the "racial ability" thread, soooooooo...

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
What would your character class be? Go nuts, from anything coming from Final fantasy to something made by you. It's your class. Be classy.

Mine would be a mixture between THE Black Mage and THE Red Mage...
YOU KNOW THE ONES!

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I would be an....hero. I don't have any discernible skills that would be useful in real life, so I wouldn't do that well in an RPG.

GethinPetrelli

May 12, 2009
I would be a torturer from 'The Book of the New Sun' raised from birth to completely understand how to cause unendurable pain for the purposes of justice and interrogation.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Ahem.

Name: Steven Claude Roesch
Sex: M
Eye Colour: Grey
Weight: 135 Lbs.
Height: Six foot
Build: Slim
Class: Red Wizard of Thay
Level: 7(5W/2RW(sp: Necromancy))

HP: 34
AC:16

Str:12+1
Dex:16+3
Con:14+2
Int:18+4(+4)
Wis:8-1
Cha:12+1

Bio:
Steven, as a young child, showed a great aptitude for magic and a readiness to learn that sped him along the path of apprentice to the great Zulkir of Necromancy. Little is known of this man, aside from his hunger for power and the rumours of his sucession.

Weapon: Dagger(3), Quarterstaff(3)
Damage: Dagger 1d4 (3), Quarterstaff 1d6(3)

Items(Besides his wizard stuff): Ring of protection+2 , Headband of Intellect.

EDIT: Forgot feats

Feats:

Simple weapon proficiency(Class)
Specialization Necromancy
Weapon Finesse
Tattoo focus
Arcane defense:Evocation
Circle leader(Class)

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Thief. High agility (this is true), able to double wield (I love my tonfas), and can steal stuff without trouble (I fear you underestimate the sneakiness).

Apathetic_cynicism

Aug 19, 2009
Psy Commando.
Besides being a master of every weapon that enters my hands, I am a psychic and create illusions, use telekinesis, and shatter the minds of my enemies. I serve no one unless they hire me. yeah, I'm a merc! I am as powerful as my mind and my gun. Powerful combo.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
A Half-Orc Barbarian/Druid. As you can tell I've never played DnD, but those "what race/class" quizes over teh net have given me an answer I quite like the sound of, so I'm gonna go with that.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
"The Guy That kills Everything With A F*****G BALL!!!!" class, made famous by Wakka in FF X.

Shru1kan

Dec 10, 2009
I'd like to be a druid from the long-running Shannara series. Tee Hee. I got fire at my fingertips!

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
If we're bouncing from the racial thread here, well, I'm white, so I guess my class would be "accountant."

Hmm...doesn't sound RPGish enough

"Peacecounter"

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Omikron009 said:
I would be an....hero.
I'm sorry, I absolutlely had to screen cap that.

I'm really not sure that was intentional or not, but it was hilarious.

armaina

Nov 1, 2007
I am always the healer, but not that lightweight healer, oh no, tank healer baby, a Cleric.

JohnnySex

Dec 31, 2009
Somethin between a black mage and a barbarian... Cuz I like being able to shoot fireballs at people but I also like tearing people in half.