Well, I did the "racial ability" thread, soooooooo...

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
D-Mic said:
I'm gonna go with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system 'cause it's awesome.

Class Name: Guy

Strength: 7
Perception: 7
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 6

3 Major Skills:
Driving
Skiing
Gaming

Perks I may have taken:
Heavy Sleeper: You can sleep through most anything, including a hurricane.
Midddleweight: You can consume a respectable amount of alcohol, but there is definitely such a thing as too much for you.
Ready!: Your showers and clothes-changing are much faster than normal. There may be something unnatural about it.
Wired Reflexes: Years and years of gaming have greatly improved your eye-hand coordination to a rather eerie level.
Walking Wikipedia: You have a vast amount of knowledge about things that just aren't that important.
Clutch Writer: When there is less than one day until a paper of any kind is due, you gain a massive +30 to your Writing skill.
Night Person: Ramen at 3 AM? No problem! Your internal clock favors the night, which means late-night study sessions (or gaming sessions) are no problem.
Always Awake: For some reason, you detest naps. Although this might conflict with the Night Person perk, you only suffer minimal side effects from your lack of naps.
Shy at First: The first time you meet someone, your Charisma decreases by 2, but only around them. At a random point, it will only decrease by one, and eventually, you won't lose any points at all.
"No Luck With Girls": Let's face it: you're cursed when it comes to women. You'll temporarily lose 1 point from every attribute whenever you're around women.
That was the most imaginative post i've seen in a while. Have some ale.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Omikron009 said:
I would be an....hero.
I'm sorry, I absolutlely had to screen cap that.

I'm really not sure that was intentional or not, but it was hilarious.
It was 100% intentional. I was quoted 3 times on this post, and now I have to explain to all of you that I'm not an idiot and was making a joke.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
teisjm said:
Omikron009 said:
I would be an....hero. I don't have any discernible skills that would be useful in real life, so I wouldn't do that well in an RPG.
An hero... you shouldn't try to be one. google "an hero" if you doubt me.

OT: a ninja, cause thats what i'm trying to become anyways atm.
I know what it means. I was making a joke. I'm not suicidal, nor am I stupid.