Well, I did the "racial ability" thread, soooooooo...

smartyknickers

Jan 2, 2010
Tonimata said:
What would your character class be? Go nuts, from anything coming from Final fantasy to something made by you. It's your class. Be classy.

Mine would be a mixture between THE Black Mage and THE Red Mage...
YOU KNOW THE ONES!
This would make you a maroon mage.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Omikron009 said:
I would be an....hero. I don't have any discernible skills that would be useful in real life, so I wouldn't do that well in an RPG.
An hero... you shouldn't try to be one. google "an hero" if you doubt me.

OT: a ninja, cause thats what i'm trying to become anyways atm.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
zen5887 said:
FanofDeath said:
Weapon Finesse
Why would a wizard take Weapon Finesse?

I am currently a level 6 Bard.
Two reasons.

1.I'm not naive, I'll eventually have to attack something with my dagger or quarterstaff. I would prefer using my superior dex score and I need to use that extra feat for something.

2.I'm the DM. I can use the skill to increase the speed of my spells under excuse of increased dexterity.

Also, Red Wizards NEED an advantage over the others. Mine is the ability to stab the suckers.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
almightywabbit said:
Jester.

The acrobatic assassin with the whit and humour to fool even the most knowledgable of opponents.
In which case you already are.

As for me, anything that is creepy, well know, horrifying... and down right EVIL! someone who kills everything in their path, isnt afraid of a challenge, and fights until there is nothing in their body to fight with.

Now for bed, knowing me this will now haunt my deams. URGH! haha, then again, its better then dreaming about being a lobster.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
FanofDeath said:
Two reasons.

1.I'm not naive, I'll eventually have to attack something with my dagger or quarterstaff. I would prefer using my superior dex score and I need to use that extra feat for something.

2.I'm the DM. I can use the skill to increase the speed of my spells under excuse of increased dexterity.

Also, Red Wizards NEED an advantage over the others. Mine is the ability to stab the suckers.
But your low BAB, AC, and damage means you really shouldn't be fighting. That feat slot could of been used on something useful like Quicken Spell, that way you could increase the speed your spells without changing the rules.

I've always said, if the Wizard gets into combat, the other guys aren't doing their job right.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Absent-minded, My signature attack is Logic 0 that move reduces my oppenet's magic attack and magic defence stat's to zero and any class I have already mastered my absent-minded class learns it's three best ability's.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
zen5887 said:
FanofDeath said:
Two reasons.

But your low BAB, AC, and damage means you really shouldn't be fighting. That feat slot could of been used on something useful like Quicken Spell, that way you could increase the speed your spells without changing the rules.

I've always said, if the Wizard gets into combat, the other guys aren't doing their job right.
Well, no, they aren't if I have to whip out something other than a long ranged weapon. Still, I like that feat because it can be applied to differing situations that require a deft hand. I just have a hard-on for it, I suppose.

Again, though, the intrigue angle within the organization requires something non-magical.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
A Mage: The Awakening Moros necromancer/alchemist.

Main magical abilities, granted by the supernal realm of Stygia and the Watchtower of the Leaden Coin:

Death: The Subtle Arcanum of decay, ectoplasm and death. Adept of Death gains the power to enervate her foes, sucking out their strength and rendering them weak and powerless. She can bind the recently dead into objects or places, dooming them to haunt these locations forever. She may also rot the living flesh of a creature, and create an intelligent, driven undead creature called a revenant. They are granted the powers to suppress the life signs of theirselves or another, to shift into Twilight (ghost realm), to bind souls into a soulless person or steal the soul of another, to destroy her aura permanently and appear as if dead to magical sight.

A Master of Death has the power to tap the souls of the perfectly healthy for Mana, to summon ghosts from the Underworld(afterlife) in order to gain their knowledge. He can bolster the power of ghosts and undead already in the world. She may also steal years of life from Sleepers, destroy Mana whether it lies within an artefact, as tass, or even within a mage, and utterly sunder, or rather kill any magic or spell.

Matter: The Vulgar Arcanum of inanimate objects and inert elements (Air, Water, Earth), capable of identifying and sensing specific materials, transmuting gases, liquids and solids, annihilating matter as well as creating it from nothing and enhancing/reinforcing mundane objects as well as breaking them. A master can change your very clothes into semtex-explosives from a distance with just a thought, your weapons into chocolate. Mechanical objects may be altered to be more or less efficient. The mage can annihilate chunks of mundane matter, dissolving it utterly and leaving behind no trace of its existence or create supernatural alloys and unbelievably strong composites from mundane materials within his lab.

A Master of Matter may change the size of an object, making it larger or smaller as he pleases. His ability to transform substances is absolute, allowing him to transform objects freely between states of solid, liquid, or gas. His faculty with objects increases to the point where he can cause them to constantly repair themselves, and he can create functional objects out of nothing. An adept could change dust into diamonds and lead into gold. A beginner could make a simple glass window stronger than the front armour of a main battle tank.

Inferior (Weak) Arcana:

Spirit. The Subtle Arcanum of Spirits and their Realm, capable of summoning spirits and forging links through the Gauntlet into the Shadow Realm. A master can temporarily alter the powers, influences, and fundamental nature of a spirit, or even create one from scratch. He may bring the material forms of spirits out into the material world, even if they cannot normally materialise there and cause such spirits to possess a living creature, wilfully or otherwise. He may create a safe haven within the Shadow Realm. He may also create for himself a spirit court in which he is the most powerful noble, giving himself a spirit rank in the process. Spirits of lesser power will seek to attach themselves to this court, and he may quickly gain much influence within the Shadow Realm.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
You know that piece of bubblegum that has been chewed a little, but not too much? That's my character class.

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
I'd definitely be a D&D Bard. A Jack-of-all-Trades, but master of none with a deeply annoying habit of knowing a little bit about any given subject without actually knowing anything useful.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I firmly know what class i want to be. A mountain-of-a-man always carrying biggest gun in 10-km radius. Unoriginal? Sure. Awesome? Hell yeah!

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
I don't think Mountain Trolls get to have character classes. Oh well, at least I'm still a Mountain Troll.