were you ever bullied in school?

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
After watching the jonah mowry video, It got me thinking about when i was in high school when i was bullied. It was this 7ft football player who could get away with anything because he was a varsity athlete.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I was never bullied in fact I was quite popular in school for no apparent reason. I swear at the beginning of the term no one in my class would know me but at the end I was the most popular kid in the class without doing anything, I still don't understand why it happened.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I was bullied in primary school after i moved to Scotland, for the simple fact that im English.
Then in high school i was bullied for being a 'Goth'.
I'd pretty much say being bullied has defined the person i am today.. almost so much so that i both resent the fact i have severe confidence issues, while being glad that its made me a more tolerant person.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
I was an easy target. Also got my cd player stolen and my Articuno key chain was filched from my wallet.

Damnit, those rechargeable batteries in the cd player were expensive!

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
I started homeschooling in Grade 7 because I was ready to snap. I never went back into "public" education until college.

Nothing says "betrayal" like a chuck of ice thrown into your balls by your best friend.

So... yeah. Bullied.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Yes, yes I was. Lucky for me though my bullies weren't really good at bullying. They were more comical bullies, like Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers. Yeah, they made fun of me and treated me like crap, but usually when they left I was more confused than actually hurt.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
O_O My god, reading other peoples comments makes me horrified.

OT: No, I have never been to a school where bullying was an issue, thank god for that.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
staika said:
I was never bullied in fact I was quite popular in school for no apparent reason. I swear at the beginning of the term no one in my class would know me but at the end I was the most popular kid in the class without doing anything, I still don't understand why it happened.
This^

Except I really was just some one you could screw around with in the class if your bored. More or less I just tried to be a friend to every one. I had jocks for friends in one period and complete nerds in another. Just really tried to be nice. I was called names every now and again but it was usually just me and a friend screwing around or arguing over something we would get over by next period.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Oh yeah, ever since about the 5th grade on it wasn't pleasant.

I had stuff constantly stolen from me and picked on like there was no tomorrow.

Despite the fact that my high school had a 'zero tolerance' for that it still happened, but in parking lots and openly during lunch. Funny that.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Not really.

Despite clearly meeting all nerd steriotypes the most I got was some people calling me a loser and the odd name call/snide remark. I never took offense to any of that though and continued to treat those people kindly as well as joke with them.

In then end, no one would actually bully me after a couple weeks when they got to know me. I pretty much got along with everyone but the ladies (who didn't bully but lacked interest).

craftomega

May 4, 2011
I used to get bullied then the bully took an arrow in the kn... Damn it now im doing it now!

Any ways, yes i did; it was primarily emotional abuse, as in everyone just ignored me and acted like jerks most of the time. The one time there was violence tree poeple got sent to the hospital: Me, bully 1, and bully 2. To say the least it was not a fun day......

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I was the smallest kid in my class and by that I mean that not only was I short I also was pretty skinny, damn I barely had any flesh at all and yet I fought back, because it's how culture is in Mexico you gotta fight because if not you are a girl, so I had no option but to fight back, I don't think I ever won any battles but the other kids did eventually leave me alone because they knew I fought back, of course that was for naught because then I moved and had to do it all over again, and then I moved again and then again, *sigh* Well at least it stopped when I finished school.

Supah

Oct 22, 2011
In grades 2-5 I went to a different elementary school which was in a small town full of jocks. Had one or two friends but people either taunted me or ignored me. K-1 and middle school were fine, I've got plenty of friends and no enemies as of my junior year of high school

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
Yeah around 5th grade and during middle school. I got into a fight with the bully in 5th grade so it didn't really come back until 7th grade. I made the mistake of not ignoring it but still not really doing anything about it. I was too young to understand i guess.

Its over now, but i think i've become kinda bitter because of all of it though.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
I'm absolutly certain I had some kind of disorder as a kid, which weren't very compatible with school, to say the least... I was one annoying weirdo. I've come to theorize that it's just how it is. In school, someone's got to be the target for everyone to blow off their steam at. And in my case, it was pretty much given, being the weakest link present. At least I had the luxury of being the target for a reason. I was rather fine while I still had a clique of friends who could stand me better, but at some point it sort of dissolved into the larger group, and I was on my own.

It sucked, big time. But nothing lasts forever, and neither does school.

But honestly, it feels like a lifetime ago. I've forgotten the most of it, and aren't very interested to hold on to what I still do remember.