Westboro Baptist Chruch is coming to my town...

realslimshadowen

Aug 28, 2010
Bring a sign.

Bring a sign that says has an arrow, and which designates whomever the arrow points to as either loving the cock or munchin' rugs for fun and prophet. And make sure that it always points at someone who, since they're from the WBC, would not love the cock or does not munch rugs (i.e. men and womna, respectively).

Perhaps make one of each.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
grab a megaphone and whenever someone of them start to speak, selectively quote my favourite bible verse: john 19:27

Jun 5, 2010
RamirezDoEverything said:
On August 6th, Marine Corps Sgt Daniel Patron was killed in Sangin Afghanistan.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cantonrep/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=153038915

Then, I stumble upon this..
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110811_Dead-Soldier-Canton-OH-Daniel-Patton.pdf

So escapist, what should we do about it?
I will be standing outside of the church to support the family, if they do happen to show up and disrupt the funeral, what should we do? Complain to the police that they're disturbing the police? Pretend we can't hear them?

I just have no clue what to think about this...
WHAT DID I JUST READ. Ok I have no idea how westboro baptist can call themselves Christians. this is just un-believable... I am so legitimately mad as a christian that others who call themselves my brothers and sisters to be like this. I am so glad I don't live in the US right now...

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
The answer is simple.
Water balloons full of urine.

That or join their parade of ignorance with signs that say the exact opposite, make they make the first move so they lose their so called "moral high ground".

And if you can, tell those bastards to rot for me. Thankfully there aren't any in close proximity to where I live.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
You have to be subtle. Gather a group, and while they're not looking, kidnap one of them(preferably a women, they elicit more fear), blindfold them, drive them to an undisclosed location, and then procede to throughly beat/torture them. Then dump the battered kidnappee near a hospital and wait for the panic to spread. I assure you, they will not return to your hometown.

That or just ignore them. They're ultimately inconsequential.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
I'd take a sign that just says "Petitio Principii" with an arrow pointing to their signs. They might not get it but it's weird enough they might look it up.

Grospoliner

Feb 16, 2010
RamirezDoEverything said:
On August 6th, Marine Corps Sgt Daniel Patron was killed in Sangin Afghanistan.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cantonrep/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=153038915

Then, I stumble upon this..
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110811_Dead-Soldier-Canton-OH-Daniel-Patton.pdf

So escapist, what should we do about it?
I will be standing outside of the church to support the family, if they do happen to show up and disrupt the funeral, what should we do? Complain to the police that they're disturbing the police? Pretend we can't hear them?

I just have no clue what to think about this...
Ignore them. Do your best to ensure that no one goes to counter protest, or attend any events. In fact, suggest to the family that they hold the event at another location. WBC should arrive at the location to find no one and nothing awaiting them. Let it be a ghost town. Let them know that we no longer care about what they have to say. Let them know that they will not incite us one way or another. Apathy conquers all.

Feb 19, 2010
Give me your Adress, i will send you my M249 SAW airsoft gun, with a supply of steel BBs.

Or Just Counter Protest, if they become REAL Pricky, While they are preaching, Scream: YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Rawne1980 said:
Seriously, what is with all these mentalist religious folk.

"Join our church, sanity is optional".

First some tools wanting to kill atheists and now this.

Those of us that don't "believe" may very well burn in hell but at least we'll be sane while we do it ..... numpty's.
I think a better sign would say "The only lesson we got from the bible is that if you're nice, you'll get nailed to a cross"

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Gun 'em down. Get rid of a big amount of those bastards at once. Sure you'll go to jail and they'll sue your pants off, but they're still dead.

Okay, okay, a more serious plan. Sabotage their vehicles somehow. Siphon the gasoline or puncture their tires. Or steal them. Then they'll be busy with calling the cops to investigate and the funeral can proceed peacefully.

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
The Madman said:
The absolute worst thing you can do to someone seeking attention is to just simply ignore them. Arguing and rallying against them just gives them the attention the crave so much.
You might want to edit that a bit because the second sentence says the opposite of the first
OT: I say pretend they aren't there. What's nice is that many states actually passed laws that say no protesting anywhere near a funeral

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Preach back to them, the word of "STFU." They need to learn about the Church of Keeping Your Own Goddamn Beliefs to Your Own Goddamn Self Because Nobody Wants to Hear Your Sh*t.

It's really simple, Westboro Baptist Church members. You keep praying to your God and whatnot. If people like the idea of what you believe in, they might join you and do the same. But by doing what you do on a consistent basis, you generate nothing but hatred toward yourselves. You give religion in general, ESPECIALLY YOUR religion, a bad name. You waste your time and energy spreading what you believe to be the truth in a way that only ensures that those already in the church will be the only ones EVER to stand by it and its beliefs. You think you're doing good somehow but your message is one of anti-Christianity. You paint yourselves in SUCH a bad public light, nobody in their right mind would actually give your Word a chance.
If you're not religious trolls, covering up your attempts to make Christians look insane by acting like you believe in it yourselves, I'm sure there's a special place in Hell just for you. God loves all his creatures, no matter how horrible and nasty (WBC coughcough) they are.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
DarkRyter said:
Release rabid dogs within vicinity.

Dogs live outside the law.
what about werwolves? do they live on the law, not inside or outside?

ignore them. maybe even go as far as to block them from veiw if any newspaper/tv news/ reporters turn up so they dont get their message spread further.