Westboro Baptist Church, Wikileaks Troll Steve Jobs' Death

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Not saying that the Wikileaks thing is a real document but, either way, would it really matter? Let's assume for a moment that Jobs did have HIV. Outside of some vaguely homophobic insult that it could be taken as, why would that make any difference.. unless it's soul purpose was as a half witted homophobic insult, of course.

Eh.. I won't profess any great love (or hate) for Jobs, but this is just pathetic no matter how you look at it.

jaffrosheep

Jun 18, 2011
xitel said:
After several people pointed out the irony of using the product created by the same man she was damning, Phelps responded, "Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"
God created the iPhone. The iPhone was created by Apple. Thus, we can assume that according to the WBC, Apple is God. Now, Steve Jobs was the creator of Apple. Thus, if Apple is God, then Steve Jobs created God, thus making him a step higher than God. WBC is protesting against Steve Jobs. meaning that WBC is protesting against the man who created God. Logic. It just... it doesn't work with WBC. It can't.
mind=blown

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
A Relgious "Faction" actually hurting someone else feelings?
Wow, I'm ... that's...

Can we forbid that church now? Please...
Oh I forgot, sorry, no we can't because it's America and the have this "religous freedom thing"
So gaming should become an official religion, then - so nobody can forbid games and our places of worship. Our altar and temples we are praying to every day. It's not that games don't have enough zealots, biggots and fanatics needed for any "proper" religion.

On Topic:
They were probably only just very very envious that poor Mr. Jobs (may God or whoever rest his soul) had a larger fanbase and more worshippers than they did. It's just a shame that good ole jealousy is just a bad sin in their own religion so they can go to their hell as fast as they please...

holographicman

Oct 6, 2009
i hope apple hires an army of security guys to beat the shit out of any WBC members that get near the funeral site
steve jobs thank you for my ipod and rest in peace

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Im not going to lie, its going to be funny to watch the apple fans get a rise out of this. I can only hope they're as cool about their vengeance as the Foo Fighters were.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Can we stop just talking about wbc protestes and start posting snipers at any location they think of coming too? Ppl that stupid shouldn't be getting attention, they should be getting .50 incineration rounds to the face.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010

Sep 13, 2010
Oh WBC, you so funny. But honestly, it is time to come forward and admit to being some kind of really long term parody performance art. nice act now take a bow and leave the stage.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. Don't post news. Don't post any more comments. Let this attempt to anger you slip by unnoticed.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Greg Tito said:
"Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose! :)"
I'm slightly drunk and the stupidity in that statement is clear even to me. Is there anything that can be done to stop them picketing the funeral? Wasn't there something a few months back about people counter protesting and physically stopping them get to the funeral? I believe it was noteworthy because Hell's Angels joined in.

Australian Justice
Jan 30, 2010
I think for some reason the irony is lost on WBC.

As for Assange however, that has to be the biggest dick move, and way too soon for anything like that to pop up. I didn't like that guy in the first place but i now no longer care if he gets jailed, a dick move is a dick move, and disrespecting the dead and the departed's family is the highest of all.

And this isn't even trolling, this is just pathetic. I wouldn't even put it in the same class as trolling. I'm sure the trolls themselves have some decent common sense. but then again look how quick the michael jackson jokes were when he died.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Somehow I'm not surprised that the Westboro Baptist Church got on to this. It still makes me want to commit genocide though.