What 3 games have you played the longest?

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
1) Majesty: A Fantasy Kingdom Sim
2) Age of Empires (entire series)
3) Knights of the Old Republic

Not going by specific clocking, but by how much I remember playing them.... the games I know I've played constantly.

Wyld Fyre

Jul 9, 2011
In no real order.

*Fallout 2
I play the new ones as well but that game has served me well for years.

*Civilization (any)
Yeah more Civ 3-4 then I care to admit, and 5 is creeping up there in time played.

*Freelancer
This game STILL has active players, I can not stop playing it modded or otherwise.

Contradiction

May 20, 2009
1) Fallout 3 (Every Quest Complete + multiple other play through)
2) Mass Effect 2 (Around 6 complete plays maybe more)
3) Dragon Age (Multiple plays)

If however we can include the entire series in the count it would be.

1) Fallout 1 2 3 NV (Complete plays on every one but 2)
2) ES Obliv and Skyrim ('nuff said)
3) Mass Effect 1 2 3 (Played ME1 MUCH less than the other two)

Feb 28, 2008
1) League of Legends - playing about three-four games a day at the height of the holidays. About 510 wins on Standard mode.
2) Dynasty Warriors 6 - Story Mode every character + every map on multiple difficulties.
3) Stronghold Crusader - All campaigns; games lasting several hours on many maps.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
#1 would easily be Morrowind. I don't know how many hours, but I played it every day for a long, long time. Several hundred hours, I'm sure. #2 and #3 are harder to figure out.

#2 I'm thinking Goldeneye, because for a long time I only owned it and Mario Kart 64 for my N64 and I played the hell out of it.

#3 I'm thinking Raven Shield... I played a ton of its multiplayer back in the day.

edgecult

May 4, 2011
ohh.. lets see...

Europa Universalis
Guild wars
Neverwinter nights 1 on a persistent server.. and 2 in general

tehlordofmyownworld

Jun 12, 2011
1. Fallout 3-Lost pretty much a year to that game....Then the expansions came out.It was the atmosphere that drew me in.

2.Oblivion/Minecraft-I cannot remember exactly how much time I actually spent on Oblivion, but I remember a lot of early mornings and late nights.Minecraft...I am continuing to play.My brother and I recently set up a multiplayer server, and I have found the joy of friendly competition.

3.Stuff on gameboy.I can't recall how long, but I played Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Pokemons for a long time.

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
1) Battlefront 2
2) Oblivion
3) Rome Total War

This would just be estimates, I played Battlefront 2 for about 3 years straight on Ps2, and my Steam says I have 200 hours on my PC version. Oblivion is around about 600 hours and I have no clue about Rome, I just know I've played it heaps

Darthbawls77

May 18, 2011
1.Final Fantasy Tactics
2.World of Warcraft
3.Marvel vs Capcom 2(dreamcast baby!)

an honorable mention goes out to League of Legends and Pokemon red

Darthbawls77

May 18, 2011
RJ 17 said:
Yeah, I'd be lying if I said that WoW wasn't at the top of my list.

2nd would be Final Fantasy Tactics (original on the regular playstation)

Third is the Mass Effect series. Or I guess ME 1 if you want to get specific about it.
Wow we match 2 out of 3 picks. Very very good taste! Tactics on the old ps as well for me and ME is awesome as well! Stay cool.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008

Probably something else... like Age of Empires II...
or maybe minecraft... but I doubt it.
I've spent more time making games than playing them.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Not counting WOW?

1. Fallout New Vegas
2. Skyrim
3. Kingdom's of Amalur

Going by Raptr numbers. I do love my New Vegas :3 Fallout 4 please Obsidian!

Little2Raph

Aug 27, 2011
In no particular order:

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds,
Elder Scrolls series, and (may the Lord have mercy on my soul. . .)
The Sims 3

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
1) Earthbound
2) Dragon Age: Origins or Paper Mario/TTYD, I'm not sure which I spent more time with.
3) Minecraft. Can't even describe the number of hours I sunk into that while furnaces were heat treating samples or the XRD/SEM/TEM were doing their thing, or while I was waiting for someone else to get off the machines so that I could get on. Weekdays Monday to Friday, three or four hours a day, at least, for what...8 months? The others are just sheer number of playthroughs.

Skyrim and Fallout 3 are following close behind with about 200 hours each.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
hmm, steam helps a little here, but it doesn't log data on minecraft or other things
probably
1.Minecraft
2.Tf2
3.pokemon or just cause 2 or supreme commander 2

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
well my steam list is:
1) TF2 - 1254 hours
2) L4D2 - 323 hours
3) Fallout NV - 279 hours

im only doing those since i have an actual time to go off but if i counted my other games 2 and 3 would be replaced by pokemon(all of them together) and 'legend of Legaia' respectively.