What anime are you watching?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
PortalParadox said:
Just started watching Clannad yesterday.

I heard that it was sad, but GOD DAMN.
By the way, how far are you? Nothing gets as sad as After Story (Season 2). It gets even more sad.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Currently: Soul Eater & FMA: Brotherhood
Backburner: Trigun (Again for possibly the 1 millionth time) Samurai 7, Darker Than Black D Gray Man, and a few other on Netflix

Edit: How could I have forgotten both Devil May Cry and Gungrave? :( (Both on the Backburner since I lost interest in Gungrave and well DMC is only 12 episodes so I usually listen to the episodes on youtube while i'm at work)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Was watching Robotech but my interest disappeared after the Macross Saga. Maybe I'll return to it... Maybe.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Episode 11 now. Makoto's gone. Youz evil Key. *shakes fist*

So what, are they going to kill off Ayu or something now? Wouldn't be surprised, what with the Clannad disaster. Full team kill. >_>

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
just finished cowboy bebop after literally 5 years since watching the first episode (my attention span needs work). currently trying to finish death note. i've got 5 episodes left. i predict it will take me about a year to finish this.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
I'm watching Princess Mononoke as I type this, it's the first time I've ever seen it. Pretty damn good.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Seen my brother watch Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist with the headphones plugged in, its piqued my interest, espcially the latter...amazing how interesting and varied the women are compard to the male characters.

The basics: You have 2 main characters..ok i guess. (seriously not sure if saying anything beyond that constitutes as a spoiler or what, since i blanked in and out as my brother was watching it)

The Women of FMA (probally spoilers of everything except probally Brotherhood...not sure really, like i said)
You have..
- An endering nurse that could make your heart melt....then she is an awesome thief at night, with interesting powers and a playing card motif as her main weapon.
- A Mysterious necklace girl who looks calm and badassively blasts people with said necklace, is a humble maid later.
- A Fiery mother who takes up the mantle of a tutor for the 2 main characters, teaching them (presumably, again, i couldnt hear) that Alchemy is dangerous and expects costs with the circle/balance of life, her clothing looks awesome, plus she defended herself pretty well against some melting face guy untill she coughed up blood.
- A Punkish looking woman, not really sure about her or what she does...
- A Calm, Beautiful water woman, she also has a nice dress/buisness suit (maybe friends with the punk woman?) <3
- That long haired woman, sitting on a fountain in a redish room...talking to some guy with a ninja mask?
- A Stretchy Woman who is neat...maybe she was part of a resistance? she dies after getting stabbed though. :(
- the Blue-Suited blond hairclip girl, i spoke some lines of what would be funny when she wanted a dog to do tricks when she fed it. "Up, Down, Side to Side..too slow!" Dog: "Whine" Woman: "Alright, you'll get food :)" Me: "Aweeee"
- The random glasses girl...maybe Winry's friend? unsure

Seriously, after seeing my brother watch like over 30 episodes of it, i HAVE to watch them nao!

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
On Episode 17 now. No breather for 6 straight episodes... GOD. DAMN. IT. From the end of Makoto's story, to Mai's, and now on Shiori's. Nonstop drama now; some comic relief would be nice...

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Chapper said:
Me too. Err, well, I was. I'm now on season six.

[sub]I really haven't been doing much lately...[/sub]
0_O I'm only on episode 44. Good effort.....very good.

escapistraptor said:
Respect. About a year ago now I watched the 1st season of Pokemon again too while I played Yellow version by only catching Ash's Pokemon. I forgot how "pun-ny" That show was. And by "pun-ny", I mean pants-on-head-retarded. I facepalmed every time Team Rocket spoke.
Haha yeah the puns are awesome. And I'd forgotten just how obvious it had to be. *event happens* *one of the three points out exactly what just happened* "You're right!"

Granted this show is for 10 year olds....

>.>

<.<

WanderFreak said:
I have cued up Strike Witches. The only reason I know about it is because of this loop. [http://dagobah.net/flash/skyflight_loop.swf] I was like "Strike Witches?" *Wikipedia* "Anthropomorphic moe fighter jets?"

I don't often actually say "what the fuck" but this time I did.
And is the rest of it as awesome as that loop?

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
I'm watching Monster, which I rather like. I like how it has 72 episodes and an over-all plot, most anime I've seen have 30 episodes at the most or have a lot of filler.

I'm also watching K-On, and it's adorable and kinda funny. The "dramatic" parts of the show are barely even serious which makes me laugh.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I actually havent watched anime in months but the last things I were watching were Gurren Lagann and Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan.

I'll probably start back up when Black Lagoon's OVA comes out dubbed and when Samurai Girls is released uncensored.