What announcements at E3 are you looking forward to?

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Popadoo said:
GreatTeacherCAW said:
How is Bioshock Infinite original? It's another sequel.
It takes place in a completely original setting with original characters and original powers with an original storyline. It's not even set in the same universe as the previous Bioshocks, and only similarity is the name.
Also, Skyrim gameplay. I would just explode with happiness.
I have a feeling that it is going to turn out to basically be a sequel.
i... i don't even... what? if it has completely original setting, characters, storyline, and the only similarity will be the gameplay, how can that turn out to be a sequel it is part of a series, by being bioshock, but it is not a sequel.

OT: i'm looking forward to NGP, bioshock infinite, skyrim, MA3, MW3, and DmC (to see how disappointing it will be).

i am also curious about new nintendo console, but i do not have high expectations...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Skyrim is probably what I'm most excited for. I still can't figure out if I'm going to love it more than Morrowind, or be as disappointed in it as Oblivion.
It will be good to hear a bit more about Bioshock Infinite. More info on Assassin's Creed too.

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
doggie015 said:
I'd only get excited if HL2:EP3 was revealed. Then again... we ALL know how VALVe are widely regarded as the king of trolls disguised as video game companies; remember the Portal 2 prelaunch ARG?
at this point the next half life game will have to be half life 3, its been to long since EP2 for EP3

Captain Ninja

May 9, 2009
Star wars the old republic.I WANT MY RELEASE DATE DAMMIT!!!!
and skyrim, mass effect 3 really anything rpg related.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
GreatTeacherCAW said:
suitepee7 said:
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Popadoo said:
GreatTeacherCAW said:
How is Bioshock Infinite original? It's another sequel.
It takes place in a completely original setting with original characters and original powers with an original storyline. It's not even set in the same universe as the previous Bioshocks, and only similarity is the name.
Also, Skyrim gameplay. I would just explode with happiness.
I have a feeling that it is going to turn out to basically be a sequel.
i... i don't even... what? if it has completely original setting, characters, storyline, and the only similarity will be the gameplay, how can that turn out to be a sequel it is part of a series, by being bioshock, but it is not a sequel.

OT: i'm looking forward to NGP, bioshock infinite, skyrim, MA3, MW3, and DmC (to see how disappointing it will be).

i am also curious about new nintendo console, but i do not have high expectations...
They are promising for it to be a fresh take, but I have a feeling that the changes will be mostly vanity changes.
but a huge part of bioshock is its story, and i mean huge. i just don't get how it can be a sequel if the story and setting are all original. i still expect it to feel like bioshock, but thats all, the feel. obviously i don;t know for sure, because the game isn't out, but after watching the 10 minute gameplay video, it looks so different, just feels the same.

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
Old Republic. Hopefully it'll be actual gameplay/an announcement rather than another cinematic trailer.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
kman123 said:
I'd like to SEE: Hitman and SR3 gameplay, and Skyrim gameplay.

AND NINJA GAIDEN 3, most importantly. And The Darkness 2...which has me quite wary for the time being.

And this one is my least expected but most wanted...Max Payne 3. A man can dream hey.
Max Payne 3 has had some screenshot releases already. I do think there is a higher probability of it being shown at e3 than you think there is. Also, I would like to see that stuff too.

Also, I want to see a GTA V announcement. It's been 3 years since the last game, not including DLC. At least valve acknowledges the existence of EP3 by telling us to hang in there. Rockstar hasn't said shit. Not one mention.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I'm looking forward to the news of Project Cafe. What I'm NOT looking forward to is the forums all crying "GIMMICK GIMMICK GIMMICK! Nintendo SUX! Lololol all they do is suck with gimmicks and Mario sucks and Zelda sucks because they have new games coming and they already suck!" between then and when it releases.

I'm looking forward to Skyrim news. What I'm NOT looking forward to are the 9001 threads basically amounting to "Who's looking forward to Skyrim? BEST GAME EVAR! Haven't even played it and it's already the BEST GAME EVAR!"

I'm looking forward to hearing about new games. What I'm NOT looking forward to are people whining about games that weren't there. "Where's Last Gaurdian? Where's MGS Rising?"

I'm looking forward to the Sony press conference. What I'm NOT looking forward to are the cries of "Sony sux cause they got hacked! Sony sux cause they got hacked! huh? new games announced? Wasn't paying attention cause Sony sucks so much!"

I'm looking forward to potential 3DS games. What I'm NOT looking forward to are the cries of "GIMMICK GIMMICK GIMMICK! 3D is just a fad and the 3DS is a broken pile of shit because it forces you to use a stupid gimmick and it's GAY!"

I'm looking forward to E3. What I'm NOT looking forward to is how the internet will react -_-...

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
I am actually excited about the Witcher console game, whether it's an original or The Witcher 2.

thelaughingman

Feb 4, 2009
Hopefully a release date for The Old Republic and Deus Ex. Speaking of Dues Ex, wasn't that supposed to out in February?

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
Nintendo's new console, as well as new information for Skyward Sword and Mario 3D. Oh, and hopefully a Retro Studios announcement because those guys rock.

Also, I'd love to see Guillermo Del Toro's game Insane make an appearance. Also, some elaboration on Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, The Old Republic, and Bioshock Infinite.

And...Capcom?

New Breath of Fire? Please?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Serving UpSmiles said:
New Hitman Game
New CoD game
New Battlefield Game
New Elder Scrolls Game
New Half Life game
New Mass Effect game