What are questions you are sick of people asking?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I don't just mean in threads. It can be you personally, someone else, etc.

For me, it has to be the lame question always asks me online to make themselves seem funny. "Are you bored?"
/facepalm
If you don't understand, look at my username.

So escapists, what questions do you hate people asking?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
am I upset?
because I don't have a stupid grin like an idiot 24/7 does not mean I am upset.
is your hair actually that blonde? because your not that stupid!
what the fuck?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
"How did you get that scar on your cheek?"

.... ¬¬
you tell them you got into a knife fight with a moose while scuba diving with Jimi Hendrix and that is what the bastard did to you before you killed him.
and then tell them to fuck off!

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Dude, you're a dragon.

If you're bored, you're obviously doing something wrong.

As for me? I honestly don't mind most questions. I can't think of any off the top of my head I'm sick of.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
"Do you really like buses?"

Seriously the next person who asks me that is getting their bell-end put in a thumb screw!

(for context, I sound quite posh and have very blond hair which I used to have in a very poofy style which earned me the nickname of Boris Johnson, so people keep asking me bus-related questions and it is very annoying indeed)

May 7, 2008
I was made redundent at the start of the year, since then I've been doing volunteer work.

Every week one of the volunteers I work with asks me how the job hunt is going, I am tempted to tell him "The fact I'm still here that should tell you how its going"

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
baconsarnie said:
Why don't you shave?
Anything along that line.
I like having a beard, get over it.
I read that, then looked at your avatar, then laughed :3

Anyway, I'm sick of people asking me...well, I dunno. It depends on the situation. I guess in general, I hate it when people ask me something as though they expect me to answer, and then cut me off with their own answer. I just think, okay, never mind then. I didn't want to have a conversation with you, anyway. I'll just let you talk at me until you realize I really don't care.

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
"Why don't you have a soul?"
"Are your pubes ginger too?"
"Why don't you get a haircut?/Dye your hair?"
"Why are you holding a knife?"
"Why did you stab me?"
"Why are the police taking so long to get here?"

Froken Keke

May 21, 2011
People I don't know who asks me what I'm doing just to start of a conversation.
You don't know me, you don't give a shit, I don't give a shit, why are you asking?

(This just applies to MSN, mind you.)

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Online, the most common ones that I'm tired of are people asking me to either start speaking or teach them Japanese, as soon as they learn that I live in Japan. Tiresome, that.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
"Can you speak German?"

Fuck no. I said we moved there when I was 2, I was still learning fucking English.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
"So, how's your penis"

Yes, that is an actual question I get asked by my housemates. Yes, there is a reason, and no, I'm not going to explain it. Suffice to say it gets annoying

jrizzle90

Aug 31, 2010
Well I work at Best Buy and by far the stupidest question I get asked all the time is, "Do you have movies?" and I kid you not someone actually asked me, "Do you have different sized TV's?"

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am fed up with people asking me if I am a lesbian. I don't mind if you ask me once, but when the same person asks me about 5 times I get a bit irked. All because I don't like "girly" things. I like ice hockey, baseball, basketball and American football and that is a lot of people's basis for me being a lesbian. It baffles me.