What are questions you are sick of people asking?

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
how old are you 22 shit man why didnt ya say that that because it gets annoying an I hate people asking why i never smile an that i wll not answer

NeoStar

Jul 10, 2011
"How old is your sister?"
16, why?
"Is she hot?"
I'm her brother, she'll always be hideous to me! And before you ask, she already has a boyfriend, so back off!

ClarkeJohn

Jul 13, 2011
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, GetCent.com

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Any person that you are polite to and say "Hello" and they reply with "How are you?"...

If you don't want to know then don't ask.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
MuppeTeN said:
Why don't you cut your hair ¬¬

Long blonde hair down to my chest *O*

Maybe because I'm a guy I get that question very often XD
Tell them that you're like Samson and if you cut your hair you will lose all your strength. I also get that crap question. My usual response is because "i don't want to"

vingtcinq

Sep 7, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
"So, what's your full name?"

My name is Lee. Not Leeroy. Not Leo. Not Leonardo. Just Lee.

People are ALWAYS convinced that Lee is short for something. It isn't. I don't mind it if you have a nickname for me (I actually have alot of nicknames for some reason), but why can't people just accept that my name is just Lee?
I get this a lot with my own name too.

I'm Gwenn. Not Gwendolyn, Guinevere, Gwynneth, anything other variation you can come up with, or even Gwen. 'Gwenn' with two N's. That's it.

People who don't know me well tend to greet me in ways such as, "Hey! Gwendolyn!" And so I bring upon them the wrath of the finger-shaking and scowl-yness. Did that to my boss...

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Tigerlily Warrior said:
Alucard 11189 said:
I am fed up with people asking me if I am a lesbian. I don't mind if you ask me once, but when the same person asks me about 5 times I get a bit irked. All because I don't like "girly" things. I like ice hockey, baseball, basketball and American football and that is a lot of people's basis for me being a lesbian. It baffles me.
My question that I really hate is "are you seeing someone?" or "why aren't you with anyone?" My mother especially has moved straight to "are you a lesbian?" if only to follow with "we could find a nice girl for you."

Why is it that if someone is not in a relationship (or causually dating) does it automatically mean there's something wrong with them?
Wow. Your mother gets straight to the point doesn't she? :) Ah well, at least she is accepting. Yeah, I have gotten that as well, considering my last boyfriend and I broke up about 2 years ago, and that is also people's basis for thinking I am a lesbian. All because I don't bring guys home every night. I don't really think people have realised I have been busy these last couple of years, so busy I couldn't maintain a relationship, and one night stands just leave me a bit cold.

dertyqwerty

Jul 1, 2011
"Did you dye your hair?"

It was blonde last time you saw me, now it's purple. The sun likes to play rainbow games on my head, obviously.