What Are You a Sucker For?

forsaac

Dec 15, 2010
FICTION every kinda fiction can be cool but mostly science fiction with aliens or medeival fantasy stuff is what I like

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Magic... every card is a must.
(o god after thinking about it i need another booster pack.)
and anyone who would look good in cosplay with me.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Damn. With all the "red-headed girl" comments, my ego is going to massively inflate.

Anyways. In games, books, and movies, I'm a sucker for strong characters and character development. In games specifically, I loot/find chests to an obsessive degree.

And in general... shiny things. I'll admit it.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Plot-lines involving universe-bending over-the-top mayhem (a la Gurren Lagann or Problem Sleuth), curvy women, over-the-top finishing moves, and cookie dough.

Damn, am I ever a sucker for cookie dough. And yuri.

Jan 29, 2009
Airplanes.
Kinda my thing(wanna be an aerospace engineer, after all).

Also: Movies that portray spaceships realistically. Good lord people are so technically inaccurate it hurts to watch. I know it's science FICTION, but that's like saying its okay to have Abraham Lincoln conquer the Trojans at the Battle of the Bulge because it's "historical fiction."

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
I'm a sucker for any girl with a cute, sweet face.
Singularly Datarific said:
Airplanes.
Kinda my thing(wanna be an aerospace engineer, after all).

Also: Movies that portray spaceships realistically. Good lord people are so technically inaccurate it hurts to watch. I know it's science FICTION, but that's like saying its okay to have Abraham Lincoln conquer the Trojans at the Battle of the Bulge because it's "historical fiction."
in their defense, portraying epic space battles as being completely silent would be sooo very boring in cinema

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I'm a sucker for cu-

Nah, fuck cute and innocent girls. I'm a sucker for girls who can stand up for themselves, saves me from having to pretty much babysit them at their request whenever we go out clubbing :p

TehWinged

Dec 14, 2011
Heh. Nostalgia.

Own all the old games!

I'm nearly done with what I consider the "Valve" portion of my nostalgia collection... TFC, you will be mine.

LittleJoeRambler

Nov 3, 2011
Good stealth gameplay. There's something awesome about sneaking around and taking out guards one at a time that really makes me feel more like a badass than all the rocket-launching machine guns out there. Hence why I thought Crysis was one of the best shooter concepts I've played in my life; not to say it was the best shooter ever, but I really enjoyed having the option of going Batman on the Koreans whenever I didn't feel like splattering them all over the landscape. Plus having the cloak drain power the more you moved meant that you had to have decent timing and not get caught in the open, and it made things exciting and tense to me.