What Are You a Sucker For?

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
freebies, I'm on Playstation Plus, they were offering Tomb Raider Underworld for free, I downloaded it...I don't even like Tomb Raider

Josue Rodriguez

Jan 4, 2011
old America. I don't why. I LOVE IT. Bioshock? 1960's vibe and music. Baccano! it has the 1930's gangster setting. Pushing Daisies? It has the color and look of a 1950's era (even when it isn't anywhere near). American Vampire and it's running through early American history. Don't get me started on Mad Men. But yeah old America after early 1900's to late 1960's lol

Sentox6

Jun 30, 2008
Anything involving attractive lesbians.

Seriously, anything. If you put attractive lesbians in Call of Duty, I'd play it.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Anything that involves looting in games, and putting a lock on the door/chest is not going to stop me.

I am an unashamed loot whore and I will not rest until everything has been looted!

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
For my women: Black hair and green eyes.
For my games: RPG/Action Adventure. Usually single player. I like playing alone.
For movies: Comedy. I love comedy even though I hardly ever laugh at it.
For books: I don't read much anymore, but there was never a specific genre I read.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
If you ever mention THAT game series *points at username* I will go apeshit.

"You mean Mega Man?"

WHO SAID MEGAMAN!?

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Josue Rodriguez said:
old America. I don't why. I LOVE IT. Bioshock? 1960's vibe and music. Baccano! it has the 1930's gangster setting. Pushing Daisies? It has the color and look of a 1950's era (even when it isn't anywhere near). American Vampire and it's running through early American history. Don't get me started on Mad Men. But yeah old America after early 1900's to late 1960's lol
I get what you say with the "Pushing Daisies" thing. I've always been drawn to shows or movies that make it a point to not be set in any specific time period, nor does the show tell you what year it is. It creates this really cool fantasy setting and makes watching fantastical things (like that guy's touch ability), more acceptable.

Also, I'm a sucker for these kind of trailers Industrial-percussion-cliche-movie-trailer gets me every time.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Alright, so the Escapist apparently has a fetish for girls with red hair...
Well I like RPG games.
I like to watch movies and never stop watching it to continue later, if I start a movie and I'm halfway through, I watch it to the end goddamit!
AND someone mentioned LEGOs, not anymore but as younger, god damn, LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
Manners. That might seem odd, but if I'm asked courteously, there's very little I won't oblige someone. And it can be anyone, too; so long as they ask nicely. I've done big favours for people I can't stand just 'cause they were respectful with their request.

I also always love characters who work very hard, but get the short end of the stick a lot. Good examples would be Vegeta from DBZ, Gordon from Thomas the Tank Engine, and Skybyte from Transformers: Robots In Disguise (Fox Kids version).

And of course, short, intellectual brunettes.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Floggo said:
Girls with Red hair and a few freckles here and there.
I agree, and will specify chest freckles by way of personal preference.

Freckly cleavage is the best cleavage.

sidecord

Dec 11, 2009
dragons, im a sucker for dragons
other than that steam punk, fantasy in a modern setting, like the Dresden files, sci-fi, or stories like some in the Twilight Zone