What Are You a Sucker For?

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Viggo Mortensen. That man inspires me to no end.

I'm a major sucker for super heroes, especially Batman. I love it when movies end with the hero reuniting with their love (LOTR RotK's ending made me squeal and clap).

I love girls with pixie cuts and guy's with low voices.

But the one thing I love is comedy. I enjoy laughing and sharing laughter. Crude, dirty, dry, puns, low-brow, one liner, I love all of it!

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
This will be a bit specific, but anything Halo or Chrono Trigger related.

When it comes to my taste with girls, cute eyes/smile and, as I like to put it:

I have a thing... for girls who can sing...

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
Realism in games, with an off-switch. I want to be in realistic surroundings with God-like powers whenever I want them

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
Girls with semi-short light brown, blonde or red hair.
Medieval fantasy settings with a lot of magic.
Futuristic military sci-fi.

Adiona

Mistress of Evil
Mar 25, 2008
Games: Fantasy, RPG, Sim, Strategy any game like that sucks me til the wee hours if I let it.
Men: A man who makes me smile and likes me for who I am and doesn't want me to lose weight because my size makes them ashamed to be near me. I'm not too fat but I am a bit overweight >.>

Chocomint

Jul 12, 2009
General: Books, especially old ones and blank journals. Photos of water, sky or huge cities. Stationery. Cooking shows. Geeky memorabilia related to Doctor Who, One Piece, Penny Arcade, 40K and some other things I can't think of at the moment. Dry / black humor.

Games: Sniping and/or being stealthy, pretty environments, sandbox world.

Magic Cheese

Jun 19, 2010
krazykidd said:
Womenwith a few to a lot of extra pounds ( yes i am a chubby chaser , bbw lover or what ever name they call themselves ) , i like big girls giant theighs/bottoms ( they get extra points if they are white). I'm black so that might have something to do with it.

Same here; Love me a cute, curvy girl. Only problem is so many bigger girls I meet seem to have such low self esteem (especially white girls).

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Girls with black or silver hair, silver eyes, got a few extra pounds (chubby for sure ;3), and most of all, has big enough thighs that they press together on the insides. My GOD I'm a sucker for all of those~ *drools*

As far as gaming, music with songs like the Shadowlord's castle/Roar theme from Neir, Dragon Fight from Skyrim, Battle Hymn of the Soul from Persona 3, Sea and Land Tremble from Monster Hunter Tri, that sort of thing. Makes my ears all tingly :3~

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
- Survival games
- Zombie games/movies
- Skyrim <3
- Any average girl :) (Wouldn't say no to a hottie either :3)
- Good food, I know it when I see it.

TheLastTatlFan

May 12, 2011
Jedoro said:
Dear God, I'm a sucker for chicks with red hair and/or blue eyes.
This.

I also love a good (i.e. authentic sounding) accent, Australian probably being my favorite.

So my dream woman would be a red-headed blue-eyed Australian. Who shares my nerdy tastes.

TheLastTatlFan

May 12, 2011
Jedoro said:
Dear God, I'm a sucker for chicks with red hair and/or blue eyes.
This.

I also love a good (i.e. authentic sounding) accent, Australian probably being my favorite.

So my dream woman would be a red-headed blue-eyed Australian. Who shares my nerdy tastes.

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
post-apocalyptic scenarios.
also, tolkien-esque dwarves.
if there ever was a game that molded those two together I would jump on it.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
Girls who know how to do that puppy-dog-eyes thing. It pisses me off because pretty much all of them can do it. I try not to let it slip because if my girlfriend figures it out I'm ruined.

Kaisharga

Dec 5, 2007
I am a complete sucker for piano lines in just about any tune, for psionics, and for counter stances. I just can't not love any of those things.