What Are You a Sucker For?

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
Im a sucker for good music. Halo, WoW and Gears of War. The tunes are epic! I almost went back to WoW for the music alone a while back.

Stravant

May 14, 2011
Insanum said:
LEGO.

I MUST OWN ALL THE BRICKS....
Same here, except I use my several hundred pounds of accumulated LEGO to build settings and characters for my D&D games.

Also anything made by DICE, I own every single Battlefield game, every expansion for the Battlefield games, Mirror's Edge, and some other earlier works they made.

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
I'm a sucker for brilliant execution and attention to detail. That's why I think Avatar is a better movie then The Hurt Locker. For Avatar, they actually went to the effort of inventing loads of new plants, animals, and a new language for the movie (although it is interesting how they put so much effort into making those details perfect, while letting acting and characters remain average).

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
usmarine4160 said:
Insanum said:
LEGO.

I MUST OWN ALL THE BRICKS....
Oh god I know, don't you hate it when you can't find the piece you need even though you saw it right before grabbing the last piece?
[a href="http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/75738/Leggo/"]This[/a] image comes to mind.

Awesome animations, G-mod videos, and any music I find awesome which includes random crap like [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNOPwocvjA&feature=g-u&context=G2949e59FUAAAAPAAPAA"]this[/a].

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Giant robots, epic landscapes, lore, and technologies, good steampunk, and a well-executed application of the Law of Unconvincing Armor.

In case you are unaware of what this Law is, I shall inform you.
The less armor a hot girl wears, the more she is protected by it. See chainmail bikini for example.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I don't think I'm a "sucker" for anything, though I will punch someone for threatening a kitten(I'm pretty sure that's a rather common response though), might be that my emotions are broken, or my mind is too warped, but hell I dunno, I don't really care about anyone or anything that much anymore, I'm just livin life to have fun, and probably gonna die soon anyhow, retirement? in THIS WORLD? HA, not likely, I'm one of the poor, I can't afford an education, and just surviving the last 2 years has left me in debt, with a shot to hell credit rating, so student loans are never gonna happen, it'd take a miracle or a rich sponsor to do anything with my life more valuable than burning it away workin a dead end job and blowin my brains out with a 12 Guage once I can't afford booze anymore, due to inflation and the imballance in average wage/average cost of living.

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
Overbite.
Scarlett Johansson.
Old Bass guitars & Stratocasters
Olivia Wilde.
Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
THE MOON
Shiny things. Gems, precious metals, lakes, the moon, aurora borealis...
Cyberpunk
Mindscrew
Ambiguity
Trappy fanservice
TRAINS
Juicy meat
Sharp objects

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
chowderface said:
Comedy. Pretty much all my entertainment has to be some variety of comedy. Exceptions to this rule are damn impressive examples of their craft indeed.
yeah, more or less this. what is life without comedy? ill tell you......

Frostwhisper21

Jul 16, 2010
Anything Bethesda or Bioware made. Even though DA:2 was, in retrospect, a mediocre game, i still will buy the sequel.

Action RPGs, too- I've purchased Sacred 2 and Dungeon Siege 3, even though they reviewed poorly, and i'll pick up LOTR war in the north as well.

And legs. Long, juicy legs.

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
I am a sucker for Neil Gaiman. I can't get enough of his stuff.
Also Bethesda RPGs.

And men who can either sing very, very high, or very, very low.