What are you addicted to?

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Chocolate and internet.
Thankfully I'm not a fat-ass because of these two addictions... at least not yet.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
rokkolpo said:
Nothing, I guess my girlfriend right now...?

Or is that just to sweet an answer to bear....
It totally is.
As a lonely, jaded man, I hate you, in the nicest possible way.
That's alright.
Was just like that 2 months ago.
Hence the addiction now.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Cigarettes, mostly. I've been smoking for six years and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon. That's my only physical addiction.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Probably Tetris. I just never get sick of it.
But if we're talking actual stuff you eat or ingest, then milk. I can easily go through a gallon of it in two days, once I had half a gallon with breakfast.

Photon987

May 27, 2009
Carbonated beverages (preferably with a good dose of caffeine in it), assembling and painting Warmachine / Hordes models (even though I don't tend to play the actual game very often...), getting mad on the internet, and Disgaea 4.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
The internet, and caffeine.

Absence of caffeine just gives me headache, absence of the internet just causes me to pitch a fit.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My addictions would have to be coffee, Vincent D'Onofrio movies, Law & Order: Criminal intent, the music of Voltaire, cartoons and Deadly premonition. I need to have/watch/listen to at least one of those things a week or I am cranky as hell.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Chocolate, Caffeine, Criminal Minds, NCIS, LoL, music, anime and thanks to Tony Magic the Gathering

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
What, you mean physical addiction? Possibly caffeine, though it's a bit difficult to judge when I don't get enough sleep and am tired anyway.

Otherwise, I dunno, ponies maybe?

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Thankfully, I've never been addicted to caffeine or nicotine. Mine are more mundane.

I'm addicted to popcorn, the Riddler, Dr. Pepper, video games, clean socks and Beavis and Butthead. xD

Feb 9, 2011
I totally read this as "What are you attracted to", then read someone saying caffiene and I became really, really confused. Ops.... XD

Anyway, nothing really. I don't really have an addiction to anything.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
Alcohol, Internet, Sex, Caffiene and riding motorcycles. From least to most, seriously if we have had snow for a few days and I had to us public transport, everyone knows not to piss me off.