What are you being for Halloween?

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
For the past 2 years, I've been a hospital patient. First it was due to a gallbladder attack, and last year I was in the psych ward. The nurses thought it was tasteless that I put on a hospital gown and said it was a costume.

This year, I'm doing nothing. If I were to go to a party, I would want to be Carrie, but that would be a little sticky, being covered in blood and whatnot.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I've never trick-or-treated, and I don't go to parties. So nothing. I don't consider it a particularly British event, and I'll be damned if I do something that isn't British!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm going to a thrift store, buying a jacket, tearing it up, plastering myself/the jacket/my machete with fake blood and going as a failed Z-day survivor. Its a small town so I don't think the knife is going to get me in trouble. It's not even sharpened :D

Jorias

Dec 10, 2008
I know i'm prolly going to sound like a fanboi geek MMO freak, but what i really would love to be for Halloween is a Nano-technician in full Tier 4 Armor, or even basic Pawnbroker Armor from AO...it'll never happen mainly because i wouldn't find a designer in the world that would make it for me, they would laugh their ass off at me :p

Silent_Protagonist

Jul 6, 2011
Steve Jobs. I have the black turtle-neck, glasses and a security tag with his name and Apple logo on it! :D Im not zombifying it cause thats too much effort for me :p

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
OneOfTheMichael said:
The most common question to be said during the last week of october.
So what are you dressing up as or how are you gonna celebrate Halloween?

For me I'm being the eleventh doctor, bowtie and all.
A homicidal maniac, we look just like everyone else.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I am dressing up as a 21 year old pessimist who outgrew this Halloween crap when he was 5.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I'll be a serial killer. I'll be wearing a blood-stained T-shirt, carrying a machete and having the disheveled hair of a mentally ill person. (That's actually my real hairstyle.)

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Rawne1980 said:
What am I going to be for halloween....

Hmmm....

I'm going to be ... sat infront of the TV ignoring ever single knock on my door.
This. Just this...

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I have a black friend who asked me the same thing. I told him I'd only go as anything at all if he dressed up as Jules, and I'd dress up as Vincent. But he's already going as Black Jesus, so that fell through.