What are you being for Halloween?

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
My friends and I are going to be dressing up from Soul Eater for Halloween. I'll be dressing up as Soul with my girlfriend dressing up as Maka, another friend is dressing up as Black*Star, and if they can make it to our party we got other friends dressing up as Liz, Patty, and Death the Kid.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
going as a steampunk big game hunter complete with pith hemet and an awesome eyepatch the only thing im missing is a large calibuer ditruim infused mercury longbow with teloscopic sights, perfect for puting down jaboerwocks at over 10,000 paces or more!

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
For years my town had banned Trick or Treating (claiming for sake of safety) but this year they are allowing it. Trouble is they set rules for it. Its only allowed Monday night, from 5-8pm, and only for kids 8-12 years old. So lame.

Good thing I'm going to a party with about 30 others dressed up in my suit here.

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/downtownbodyshopchiliee.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [http://imageshack.us]

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Free candy...that is all the convincing I need to go up to peoples houses and say three words. But I am going as him, the one, the only GAIUS OCTAVIAN CAESAR!!!!!

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
I have no idea. I'm going to wear a Meowingtons shirt, fedora, and gas mask. If anyone has any idea of what to call it, let me know.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
OneOfTheMichael said:
The most common question to be said during the last week of october.
So what are you dressing up as or how are you gonna celebrate Halloween?

For me I'm being the eleventh doctor, bowtie and all.
I'm going to dress as a member of the IRS and audit people. That's really scary.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Rawne1980 said:
What am I going to be for halloween....

Hmmm....

I'm going to be ... sat infront of the TV ignoring ever single knock on my door.
Ditto, from what I've seen no one really cares about Halloween these days anyway, either that or my diligent efforts to scare all children away from my house have paid off. >:)

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
For school, I'm dressing up as David Tennant's Doctor Who. Sonic Screwdriver and everything.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Myself since I don't celebrate Halloween, like most other danish people.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
i'm going as a german who does not celebrate the abomination the americans made of a celtic holiday :)

sadly enough, for quite some years now celebrating "halloween" over here is sort of en vogue.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
OneOfTheMichael said:
The most common question to be said during the last week of october.
So what are you dressing up as or how are you gonna celebrate Halloween?

For me I'm being the eleventh doctor, bowtie and all.
I'd say I was going as the tenth, but the fact is I just tend to wear my David Tennant coat around and about so that doesn't count.

Edit:

Romidude said:
For school, I'm dressing up as David Tennant's Doctor Who. Sonic Screwdriver and everything.
I see... you'd better have the appropriate coat, good sir!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Dethenger said:
I have a black friend who asked me the same thing. I told him I'd only go as anything at all if he dressed up as Jules, and I'd dress up as Vincent. But he's already going as Black Jesus, so that fell through.
Black Jesus, eh?

I'm sorry...

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Unfortunately I'm in a situation where I've moved back home to do a teacher training course and all of my friends live elsewhere so I'm not doing anything for Halloween due to distance and workload.

But... I did go to a Halloween party in Cardiff with some mates on Friday night and didn't have time to find a fucking costume! So I just painted my nails, sigh.

I WANTED TO BE THE FLASH!

Amelia Bedeilia

Oct 30, 2011
Dont'cha love all the wisecracks on this forum? Ho-ho, my you tots sure are clever!

I'm going as Emma Frost. I don't care that I'm 28. No, I don't think age should have anything to do with what we should consider "fun". So for you guys nay-saying Halloween, just remember, you're That Guy sitting at his computer desk trying to carefully mold yourself as a cool pessimistic guy but in reality, you're the one who cared enough to make a forum post about how much you apparently don't care.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
This.

same thing I've been wearing almost nightly for the past month whilst working. I get paid to scare people. I also have blue jeans and black converse/boots(depending on my mood)

Also, yes, that actually is me honestly..... and this is what it looks like minus the mask

and under the god awful looking shirt...

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
OmniscientOstrich said:
Rawne1980 said:
What am I going to be for halloween....

Hmmm....

I'm going to be ... sat infront of the TV ignoring ever single knock on my door.
Ditto, from what I've seen no one really cares about Halloween these days anyway, either that or my diligent efforts to scare all children away from my house have paid off. >:)
Well, personally I always liked the innocent spirit of it. When I'm a homeowner, I'll certainly give sweets to trick or treaters. Though I may take things too far by having one of those really realistic (and fully coloured) statues that's a bloody zombie half way through climbing from the ground, and having concealed motion activated speakers with sound effects from Left 4 Dead or Call of Duty zombies.