What are you currently playing?

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Skyrim - Because, honestly, who isn't? Pure magic build - Destruct, Conjure, Alchemy, Enchant. I wouldn't even carry a knife except it's got Soul Steal on it.
Bastion - Indie games have never rocked so hard. The Kid for President!
Dead Space 2 - I'm a procrastinator of the highest order. I bought this right when it came out, then it sat on the shelf.

I keep a retro title on my laptop at all times. Right now it is a Sega CD game called Dark Wizard. I owned it back in the day. It's basically Shining Force Plus.

So far I've been able to muster the willpower to keep from starting Arkham City while I've got four other games going. It hasn't been easy, especially while listening to my platinum-trophy brothers talk about it. Soon the shell will crack and I shall be lost forever.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Still playing Battlefield 3, although it's beginning to get repetitive. I just updated all my Skyrim mods and found a few new ones that look promising, so I might have to get back into that. Although, I've also been wanting to finish Dark Souls.

Bleh. I need more hours.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
-Fallout 3 GOTY (PC):
Currently playing the Broken Steel DLC, firing the Tesla Cannon on them Enclave Hellfire troops in the Adams Air Force Base.

-Advance Wars Dark Conflict (on my 3DS):
Finishing up the story with 3 more "chapters" (every chapter is a single mission) to go.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
PS3 (Well im technically playing a ps1 game):
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Wii:
No More Heroes

Xbox360:
F.E.A.R

PC:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Currently going through Eschalon: Book II. The second game I play nowadays is City of Heroes, and sometimes I go for Dungeons of Dredmor.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Coming up on the Rank of Mythic on Halo: Reach multiplayer.
Final Mass Effect 2 playthroughs for 3 next month.

not really anything else, but i still need to finish Bulletstorms campaign, and i'm playing some more Battlefield 3 multiplayer recently...

getting a computer to play Halo 1 with friends, possibly Custom Edition, and minecraft (which i'm way too excited for!) might upgrade in coming months to play Star Wars ToR and mods for Mass Effect lol

and all else = Netflix xD

Toshiooh

Mar 17, 2011
I'm playing Phychonauts at the moment (yes that old thing)
It was on sale so i thought "hey why not? I didn't buy it because it was ugly but now i'm more mature and i've only heard good things about it"

Turns out it's still ugly and feels clunky like mad. I can see why some people love it but I find it frustrating and kind of... well badly designed.

I just got past a level where you have to collect 12 items in different areas to access 12 different places in a same level... yet the humor seems to be for children?

It seemed interesting but honestly the flow of the game is infuriating unlike other platformers of the time. Heck I just played Sly raccoon recently and it hasn't aged a day (well i suppose it's not that pretty). But the controls are just so tight and natural that I forgive it. Phychonauts not so much...

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
A variety.
Right this second I'm playing Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer because NOSTALGIA!
But I'm also playing Arkham City again and slowly working my way through Saints Row 3, Skyrim and Ass Creed Rev.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
I downloaded this great Deus Ex mod called 2027. It's got a whole new story, weapons and locations, and they've spruced the graphics up too. I also bought Half-Life the other day, just started that until 2027 came along to distract me.
Finally, I'm finishing the last few bits of Assassin's Creed Revelations; the puzzles, etc.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
X-Com Apocalypse - third game in the series. Downloaded it as something to play while i wait for ME3.

Makeshift Koala

Aug 20, 2009
The Metal Gear Solid HD collection (as it only came out in Europe 4 days ago)
I never noticed when I first played the Metal Gear Solid series back when I was a wee lad how freaking ahead of it's time they are! Like, just really bizarrely detailed mechanics that aren't found in any other games: Guards following you wet footprints after you've come in from the rain, them noticing your shadow and following it. I've had to readjust my state of mind when playing it, it's one of the few stealth games who's stealth mechanics are grounded in reality as such (Aside from the tunnel-vision, short-sighted guards of course)

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Various CoDs as and when I feel like it. Battlefield 3 for an hour or two every now and then.
Taking a short break from Skyrim. Sinking a lot of time into Assassin's Creed Revelations at the moment but it's just not long enough. I've got 80% Sync at the moment and I only got it a week or two ago. I need more stabby stabby sneaky sneaky action!

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Darkness II just released and my pre-order on Steam downloaded. So that.

It's a lot of fun, honestly! It could have gone all kinds of pear shaped but its shooting and combat is really responsive and kinetic and exciting and bloody and gory and all those adjectives people use to describe good shooting mechanics. The plot is cheese, but it's comic book cheese so it's enjoyable. Only think bugging me really is overly linear level design, but it's helping that the combat is rather open-ended and rewards experimentation.

So yeah, not overwhelmingly brilliant, but really damn enjoyable so far. Can't wait to play more of it. :D

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
I'm playing Breath of Fire III (PSP version, which I had to import 'cause Capcom's being a dick and won't put it on PSN). I'm really early on where you're still a kid.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
I've just started replaying through Pokemon Ruby again. I had started with Pokemon Gold, but it hasn't aged very well, and nostalgia can only save it from so much. I had forgotten how much grinding was necessary if you actually use all six pokemon slots, but it's still entertaining enough.

Also gotten back into Team Fortress 2 and have questioned why I ever stopped in the first place, although it's been a while and I generally die a lot more than I kill. I've been sticking mainly engineer and simply supporting my team.

And still grinding my face off in Disgaea 4. Getting to level 9,999 takes forever, but I'm only about 1,300 levels off! *sigh*

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
krazykidd said:
Sixcess said:
And I'm seriously considering reviving my World of Warcraft account. Unlike FE I don't greatly enjoy the atmosphere of that game, but as a pure gameplay challenge* it's an itch I have to scratch.

[sub]*Not the levelling - the levelling is ridiculously easy these days and requires no skill, only time - but I enjoy soloing the 5 man dungeons.[/sub]
Don't do it man , do not revive your wow account! After the number of time you talked about cataclysms flaws, i have a feelin you'll regret reviving it. ( you are like kne odthe three escapist memebers i actually reconize lol xD).
Hmm.. the only escapists I recognise are those who write really well, or those who I often agree with, or the really dedicated haters and trolls, and I'll just stop there, without asking which category I might fall into... *ahem*

I don't mind the mechanical changes of Cata, only the revamp of Azeroth, so if I spend most of my time in the instances until I reach Outland I'll likely even enjoy it, and this way I'll be able to consider myself 'done' with WoW and drop it for good before Mists continues the decline and fall.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Skyrim of course, been playing since 1 minute over midnight on release day, right now I'm leveling up the one-handed skill on my first character (Nord ofc)

World of Warcraft, killings Deathwing on my hunter :D

Halo: Reach, mostly play with my friends for fun nowadays since I've bought all the armor and voices (fuck them armor effects)

And trying to get through Lilly's story in Katawa Shoujo aswell, since it's the last one I got.

That's about it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Just LOTRO. Waiting for MGS Collection, Dragon Age II and Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition to appear in the mailbox(might get the first two tomorrow!).
Not sure what can be said about LOTRO though. Played it pretty much daily for over two years now. I love the atmosphere, the mature community(which is a relief if you come from the ass hat community of WoW) and that it's actually a bit challenging. Sure, it's mainly facerolling, but with most classes you have to use the vast majority of your skills to survive.
Love the game and go no intention to quit any time soon. Have gotten a bit bored with it after I left my old kin recently, but playing with some new alts makes the time pass at least.