What are you doing in 5 hours?

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Hmm. A tricky question to answer honestly and clean...ly? Perhaps urination might occur, perhaps evacuation of the bowels. Or perhaps even consuming unhealthy clods of sustainance to replenish the inner pockets. One dares not assume with the vast void of time between us. I can say, however, that this "Witcher 3" you speak quite zealously of, happens to be downloading right now. This is merely an over-compensation for my true childlike excitement, which I shall only portray once, by the following turn of phrase;

...*Tick* ......squuuuueeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...*Tock*...

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Sleeping... Unfourtunetly I got a job I have to go to and I won't be home until 16:30 tomorrow.
Considered going to bed around now, sleep until midnight and then play TW3 for five hours before I gotta shower and get ready to work, but I work with a lot of dangerous machines and sharp metals so messing with my daily rythm(which is already kind of fucked up) doesn't seem like a good idea.

Edit: Said "Fuck it" and went to bed at 8 pm. Got up at 2 am and tried to play, but then the fucker started unpacking the files. Took 1 ½ hour before it was done.
My PC could only manage the lowest settings without playing sluggishly. So far it's a damn fucking good game and argh I don't want to work today... 11 hours left. :(

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Sleeping.

Also: Witcher 3 ... eh sorry, not looking forward to it (I have played both I and II - but finished neither - and i liked the TV-series) But it wasn't THAT good. Might buy it when it's landed in the 10$-bin.

No PC or money at the moment... also HUGE amounts of games i haven't touched yet (My gaming PC broke the DAY i got "Sunless Sea", for example)

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Either sleeping, trying to atleast or watch whatever I come across on YT or any DVD I still haven't watched yet.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I'll probably be playing Arkham City in preparation for the only game coming this summer that's worth talking about...

Of course I'm referring to NASCAR '15. :p

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
Well as it will be coming up for 3am in the UK, my plan is to be asleep but given that I'm a massive insomniac the likelyhood is I will be watching late night TV or something from Netflix.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Fallow said:
What can I say, filthy heathen me has too much real life stuff going on to play more than one epic RPG at a time. And that epic RPG is Pillars of Eternity these days. Archeotek for me!

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
Sleeping. I did just buy Exanima making it two early access games I've bought but I'm just not into preorders or first day buys so I'll see what the verdict is on the game from those who enjoyed the first two.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
My digital copy is ready to go. I've been looking forward to this for the better part of a year. Shame I have work tomorrow though, anyone wanna cover my shift?

Pr0

Feb 20, 2008
I'll be playing a PC game that was graphically gutted so it would run on consoles.

And adding my own ENB to it because FUCK THAT SHIT.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I'll be on FFXIV. Because I've only played Witcher 1, I have 2 all ready to go on my steam. But I have no money at the moment and can't buy anything at all haha, so no Witcher 3 for me! But I will get it one day and I shall enjoy it :D

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
As it will be midnight here is merry old England I will be sitting in front of my computer using all my willpower to NOT play The Witcher 3 and instead go to bed.

It helps that I only just finished The Witcher 2 an hour ago because a few days ago I forgot that since playing it I had to reinstall my OS so honestly I think I have had my fill of The Witcher for today.

Phoenix1213

Sep 2, 2009
Happyninja42 said:
Also anxiously awaiting the next episode of Life is Strange tomorrow!! *claps happily*
Ditto! Also note that Life is strange will be out today, it comes out an hour after Witcher 3, so 5 PM for me. :)
Happyninja42 said:
...what? Oh, this is a Witcher thread? Oh, fuck that game.
NOT ditto!!!
I'll probably play through Life is Strange 1st since it's so much shorter, and will give more instant gratification, then start up Witcher 3, play with it a bit, and probably do a 2nd playthrough of LiS when I need a break.

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Fallow said:
Five! hours! remaining!
Maintain muscle and bowel control! STAY CALM! BREATHE!

FUCK I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.