What are you doing right NOW?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Watching the commentary on one of the early episodes of Claymore. It's an amazing series so far!

I can thank someone on The Escapist for actually recommending it to me :p [sub]*cough* @Niagro[/sub]

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Explaining to someone why buying a mac is a bad idea when you're strapped for cash

and talking to my girlfriend on Facebook

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
I'm waiting for my roommate to get up so we can watch the last three episodes of Air Gear on Netflix, occupying myself in the meantime with this imagined dialogue following the latest MovieBob stinger:

Me: Bob?
Bob: Yeah?
Me: What year is it?
Bob: 2011, why?
Me: ...
Bob: I did it again, didn't I?
Me: (nods)
Bob: SON OF A--!

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Listening to FreddeGredde's "little star", holding back tears, Et Jacque de alimentation avec la confiance pour mener Jacque dans le futur? avec le Français

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Drinking coffee and looking for something to do while I have cloths in the wash.

Not having a very exciting day, let me tell you.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Multitasking. A.k.a. Doing a DND Session, while playing Madness Returns AGAIN, and playing SC2 for no reason all while cooking myself dinner, watching Inception, and typing out a college essay.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
Have a pint of rum and some coke, about to jump into SWTOR beta test for the rest of the night. Good times.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
listening to epic music made by an absolutely epic man. Specifically, this song:

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
I'm currently coming down after a massive old school raid binge on WoW.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Eating a Wendy's triple burger and watching the new Moviebob.

Pleasantly surprised at Bob's reaction.

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I have just this minute finished playing some Alpha Protocol. I am currently finishing off my last beer, luckily I have some wine in the cupboard, and listening to Gorillaz, Roxy Music and Phil Collins on random, it's quite jarring the way it goes from one song to another, but is great.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
watching the Jimqusition and buying the new patton oswalt cd, brightest day vol 3, and superman red son on amazon.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
I've just finished watching 'The Dark Knight' with my boyfriend and two other friends after we ate dinner (we had a late dinner and the film is long).