What are you doing right the heck NOW?

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Why, I'm reading this thread, you dapper gentleman of fine standing!

But, seriously, I'm just getting some laundry done.

Samurai Rabbit

Apr 2, 2011
Waiting for YouTube to process my video so I can add some muthaflippin annotations to it. Then I'm going to watch ALL of the Austin Powers films with my girlfriend whilst finishing off the Christmas cupboard.

That's how I roll.

Aug 19, 2010
Res Plus said:
Pohaturon said:
Waiting for Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 to download on steam.
Which leads me to ask this question: What are the opinions of my fellow escapists about the game?
Personally, I think it's brilliant and I love it. It has not been removed from my system since release, you really should get Chaos Rising, it's even better and Retribution is great too although after the wait the gene stealers are a bit crap.

!
I have put myself entirely at the mercy of public opinion, thus i have bought all dawn of war 2 games, base, retribution and chaos rising. Based on what i've heard, i'm gonna like it.

OT- waiting for a download isn't as mindbogglingly exciting as some might think, so now besides waiting, i'm also screwing around on my new PSvita :3

Sep 11, 2009
I am listening to music. A bit frustrated that I've only been listening to supercell the whole week, but I don't really want to listen to anything else.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
MasterMasamune said:
Eating Cheetos and watching Game Grumps play NBA Jam.

Fucking love the Game Grumps!

Anyway, i'm currently sitting on the toilet reaping the benefits of wireless internet. I'm also about to fire up my Xbox and purchase The Walking Dead and really enjoy my rare Friday off from work.

No seriously, I haven't had a Friday off from work since April.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Waiting until I have to catch my train to play D&D.

During that I've got one half of my screen covered with The Escapist and the other half with the seventh episode of The Sopranos.

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
about to go to lunch as part of entertaining a coworker's girl while he is away. i feel like vincent vega; she has an amazing talent for injuring herself.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Sitting on the toilet at work getting rid of the horrible Hungry Jack's (Australia's Burger King) I had last night. Sorry citizens. Your public transport enquiries will have to wait!