What are you doing today/tomorrow, Escapists?

Nyce1

Jun 25, 2010
Going to go visit the scary outside world and play basketball then drink at night with friends!

KafkaOffTheBeach

Nov 17, 2010
I will be......going round for a kegger at a mates place to see off the holidays, write scripts, and play Rugby 06 and Tekken Tag Tournament.
I might rap as well.
I dunno.
Depends on how much vodka there is.
And play bass, guitar and saxophone at various intervals.
It will fucking rock.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Taking my motherboard to the UPS store because it came defective and I R Pissed.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Today goof off and game either: artonelico II, dragon age 2, prototype, or devil may cry2, Go to work at 3 start work 330 end work at 11. Then, I AM ON VACATION FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS! WOHOO, I'm probably going to pack up and head up to the lake tomorrow morning probably gonna try to get the dock in if my dear father hasn't already, swim, enjoy the hot tub, do some repairwork on the cabin itself, read books I haven't gotten around to yet, watch my new season 1 dvds of tsubasa chronicles, and code geass, I'll probably bring up my ps2 ds and psp for gaming, and pretty much just relax on my nice comfy hammock, well after I try to assemble it from memory and curse at it for about half an hour like i do every year. Also my gaming while I am up there will probably consist of disgea ds,Dissidia 012 duodecom on my psp, and on my ps2:devil may cry 2 and 3, artonelico 2, persona 4.

alfawx

Nov 1, 2010
Well, my birthday is tomorrow, which entails that I'll be doing absolutely nothing. YAY!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Yesterday: Got 450 GB of anime and movies from the user Fayathon.
Today: Browsing The Escapist, playing some Minecraft with my friends and gf.
Tomorrow: Playing more Minecraft.
Sunday: Playing even MORE Minecraft.
Monday: Seeing Harry Potter.

And yes, I really do like Minecraft that much.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Today, I'm running a DnD campaign with one of my groups. Tomorrow is nothing but League of Legends.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Aphex Demon said:
Simple, whatcha' doin' today, tomorrow, yesterday or whatever?
Today I will be going to the mall in search of a fancy red button-up dress shirt. My girlfriend will love it and it will just plain look great.

Tonight I'm playing a show with my band. A rather short one with only 4 songs, but enough so that we can take pictures for our facebook page.

NnyTheV

Aug 1, 2009
Today and Tomorrow (and the next day) I'll be taking part in The Contemporary Theater Company Present: 30 Neo-futurist Plays From: Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
I...

Am going to a party tonight.

Tomorrow: I'm hoping my girlfriend will be able to come over. I will NOT DISCLOSE OUR ACTIVITIES... because they're not that bad, just snuggling. But I like snuggling with her :3

Life rocks.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Today, I attended my graduation ceremony to get my BSc (Hons) degree in Biochemistry and Biological chemistry, tomorrow, I probably will be sleeping and surfing the internet.

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Sitting on my bed staring at my laptop as I watch Youtube and read the forums at 2:30am because I'm jet-lagged from being in Germany for three weeks.

tombman888 said:
I have to spend the weekend writing up all the work that i was supposed to do over the holidays but didn't do because, well, i procrastinate alot....

i really should work more...... later.
And this. I have some assignments and work that I need to get done for school as well as some catch-up work as our holidays are two weeks long and as mentioned before, the study tour was three weeks long... I should start on that... later :p

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to have a barbecue with my family in the early afternoon, go to the beach with my friends until the evening, and end the night at the bar with those same friends. It's going to be a good day.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Gonna go see my gf for the first time tomorrow :D

captcha: (chlamydia etuatu) OH you've got to be kidding me!!

The_Fezz

Oct 21, 2010
Bugger all today and sleeping in a tent with some friends tomorrow.

If any of us survive I'll be damned.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
I'm mostly gonna be doing a fat-load of nothing. But in the evening I'm gonna be watching Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers with my Dad; we have a sort of 'Saturday Night is film night' thing in our family.